Chapter 13

Janise POV

When I got home, I was really excited for our next date. Our first date didn't go so well because Rusty constantly turned me down. He was acting like I was trying to have sex with him, in a movie theatre. He embarrassed me in front of all those people. It was so horrifying. I hope he learned his lesson. I won't do anything tonight at the restaurant, just in case he hasn't learned his lesson. I would hate for him to embarrass me again.

I was in the shower soaking in my thoughts. I got out and brushed my teeth. I put on a black dress that came mid-thigh and was extremely tight, showing off my curves. I put on 4 inch black pumps. I curled my hair with my curling wand and put on Mac pastel red lipstick. I thought i looked fucking sexy. I sprayed on designer Nicki Minaj perfume and grabbed my phone and keys. I put them in my black purse that had gold chain for a strap.

I took a whole bunch of selfies in my full body length mirror.

My doorbell rang and I walked down stairs. I answered the door and saw Rusty in all black shoes, dark colored jeans, and a black button up.

¨Wow. You look amazing.¨ He said, repeatedly looking me over. I smiled.

¨Thank you. Not so bad yourself.¨ I said.

¨Come on let's go.¨ He opened his car door for me and jogged around to his side to get in. The radio came on when he started the car. A song started playing by some dude, about calling him on his phone late nights.

Rusty started to sing. ¨You used to call me on my cell phone. Late night when you need my love. Call me on my cell phone, late night when you need my love. And I know when that Hotline Bling, that can only mean one thing.¨ He kept singing. Constantly looking over at me like I'm going to join in and sing with him. No. I'm good.

Like who even says cell phone anymore. I winced.

¨Can I change the station?" I asked.

¨Um yea sure.¨ He said. I powered it off.

¨Well okay then.¨ Rusty said. ====================================== Rusty POV

I felt the negative vibe from Janise. I have no idea why she's being this way. I can't believe she didn't know the song Hotline Bling. Like wow. Okay. Maybe she's still upset about the other night.

"Look Janise, about the other night. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you, I just...you were doing a lot at one time and I was overwhelmed." I said trying not to sound like a wimp. To be honest, I'm still a virgin and only person who knows in this world is Emerald. Even my dad thinks I got laid already.

"Forget about it. It doesn't matter." She replied coldly. We arrived at the restaurant. I chose the restaurant Hillside. It's a very fancy restaurant and I was relieved Janise actually dressed up for it.

"Reservations for Jones please."

"Yes, John correct?" The host said arrogantly.

"Yes." I replied as I followed him to our table by the window. I pulled out Janise's chair for her. She sat down slowly bending so I could get a good view of her ass. I liked it. I guess she really was over what happened the other night. I sat down.

"Here are your menu's sir. I'll be back with some water." Said a waiter.

"Pick anything on the menu sweetheart, Ill pay for it all." I told her. Hoping she would have some courtesy for my bank account.

When the waiter came back he had waters in hand and set them down on our table. He then pulled out his notepad.

"Are you ready to order?" He grinned staring at Janise the whole time.

"Yes. I'll have The Lobster Bannet with extra butter." I said. I then looked at Janise. She was on her phone smiling away. I cleared my throat.

"Oh um, I'll have the Premium Delight, and that 65 dollar bottle of champagne." She said.

"Um, you sure? I mean that's a lot of money. You don't want to have a salad or anything?' I asked.

"A SALAD?! ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?!" She yelled and automatically people started staring.

"No! No! Not at all, I was just saying... " I tried.

"Whatever." She looked back at her phone.

"Go ahead and bring out what she ordered." I sighed heavily. She looked up at me and had a huge smile across her face.

"Yayyy. Omg thank you." She said leaning on the table.

"ID please." The waiter said. I pulled out my fake ID and gave it to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The rest of the night went by extremely slow. She was so occupied with her phone she barely ate any of the food, I paid for. It cost me $150 and didn't seem to care.

She invited me in but I told her I was tired so she kissed me on my cheek and went in the house.

Right now I'm explaining the whole story to Emerald at her house. We're sitting on her bed eating pizza and had Freaks and Geeks on pause. To be totally honest, I would prefer this over what just happened any day.

HEY GUYS! I'M SO SORRY ABOUT THE TWO DAYS WITHOUT CHAPTERS. I HAD GOT MY PHONE TAKEN AWAY. I'M SORRY. THAT WOULD MOST LIKELY BE THE ONLY REASON I WON'T UPDATE SOMETIMES. I'M NOT GOING TO ABANDON YOU GUYS AGAIN. THANKS FOR READING. LOVE YA!