Chapter 8

Rusty's P.O.V.

I was handing Emerald tissues when her phone rang. I picked it up knowing who it was.

"Listen you self centered bastard, fuck you! Why the he'll would you stand her up?!?! She had other things to do then to wait on your ragedy ass and realise you weren't coming. She doesn't ever want to talk to you again!" I yelled in the phone to Zack.

"Thanks Rusty, I just wouldn't be able to handle it with out breaking down."

"It's OK. I will always be here for you, even if you ruin my jacket with your salty tears." I laugh, and she does the same.

"So do you think you will actually be ready for school tomorrow?" I ask getting up and dumping all the tissues in the waste basket.

"I don't know. Maybe we can just skip school and go and have fun at the mall." She replied.

"Maybe so. You know what? Yes we are going to skip school. You need a break from all this shit." I said. " We can go watch a movie, ohhhh maybe in Unfriended. And then go eat away our problems with ice cream at Baskin Robbins." I said sounding like a chick myself.

"It's a date!" She yelled.

The Next Day

Emeralds POV

I woke up the next morning at 8 am. Just to make sure I answer the phone call instead of my mom. I put on Spotify and started to take a shower. After I got out Wicked Games by The Weekend started playing.

I walked into my room and grabbed some clothes from my closet. It was a really bright yellow dress that stopped and flared above the knee, and some white sandals.
I put my curly hair up in a bun with my two of my curly edges by my ear hanging down.
I put on a little bit of lip gloss. I sprayed Love Spell all over my body.

I grabbed a really small black bookbag and put my wallet and an extra pair of clothes in it. I then grabbed my keys and phone and ran down stairs. As if on que the doorbell rang. I opened the door and hugged Rusty. I then walked outside and closed and locked the door.

"You ready?" I asked him.

"Born ready." He said opening the door for me.

"Your so lame."I laughed as I got in.

"Whatever major loser." He said getting in. I started to die laughing.

After about 15 minutes we arrived at the down town mall.
"Yasss!" I said and got out.
As we went into the Mary-go-round doors I smelled pretzels and popcorn.

"It smells so good."I said.

"I know right." Rusty added.

Rusty POV

"I know right." Today is going to be perfect for me to finally ask her out.
▶▶
Hey Lovlies. I am so sorry for the long wait. I really just been busy. But when I saw my story had over 200 views...I literally freaked. So for all your wonderful support, I will be updating more often. I PROMISE! Well just fyi if any of you guys need help with anything just hmu in the little message bar thing.
Bye!