Chapter 11

Rusty POV

When I got home I could not stop thinking about Janise. She was just so soft spoken and beautiful. I was so anxious to pick her up in an hour.

I took another shower and put on some khaki jeans with badge spurrs and a plain blue button up. I sprayed on some Cologne.

When I got in the car, I got a text from Emerald.

Emerald- what happened?

Me- what do you mean?

Emerald- I thought we we're suppose to meet at Starbucks after school. I waited an hour but you never showed up. I tried calling but you didn't pick up.

Me- oh! I am so sorry about that. I totally forgot. I promise I'll make it up to you.

Emerald- it's fine. Um. I guess I'll just see you tomorrow.

I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. I was so focused on this date that I forgot about Starbucks. Ill make it up to her though.

-----------------------------------------------------

I got out of my car and knocked on Janise's door.

When she opened the door, she was wearing an oversized tee that said KEEP CALM AND SLEEP ON and some gray joggers. I felt like she wasn't really taking this date seriously. But wait. What if it really wasn't a date. Ugh i feel so embarrassed.

"Hey. Wow you look nice." She said.

"Yea thanks. Um you look...-" i tried.

"Janise! Don't forget to bring the dogs in when you comeback." I heard a raspy voice interrupt me.

"Okay dad." She said. She then closed the door and grabbed my arm and said "lets go."

I still think she's beautiful.

When we reached the movie theatre she led me to the booth where you buy your tickets.

"Can you get Robert for me? " she asked one of the guys who worked there.

They returned with a guy who looked like he was 32.

"Aye Janise . What you tryna see?" He asked.

"Umm....hmmm....The Visit." She said without asking me if that's what I wanted to see. But I didn't mind. I like a girl who's independent.

"Okay. " he handed us our tickets and she walked with my hand in hers into the theater. We found a seat and sat down. The previews started to play.

As the preview came on for The Maze Runner: Scorching Trails, she kissed my cheek. I turned to her and she kissed my lips. After a second of not reacting I kissed back. I put my hand on the side of her face and deepened the kiss. Her hand was on my knee at first. Then all of a sudden I felt her grab my crotch. I jumped back and she moved her hand away.

"What's wrong Rusty? " she asked so innocently.

"You um kinda just grabbed my dick." I whispered.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." She whispered back.

I calmed down and started kissing her again. I put my left arm around her shoulders and my right hand on her face. She grabbed my right hand and slowly moved it until it was where her two legs meet. I stopped kissing and moved my hand.

"Oh my gosh Rusty your freaking out over nothing. Its not like we just had sex." She whispered.

"I..I..I know. I'm just...your just moving way to fast and I can't catch up. Can we just kiss and watch the movie. Please" I whispered.

"Sure." She said really loud. I looked around and only a few people we're looking at us. I kissed her and she didn't kiss back. I just turned to the big screen.

When the movie was over, we headed out to my car. I opened the door for her and she climbed in without saying a word.

The car ride was pretty much silent. When we got to her door and just as soon as she was about to go in I closed her door before she could.

"Hey um. Did I miss something?" I asked still holding on to her door knob.

"No not at all. Just the fact that you embarrassed me in front of a whole movie theater! " she yelled.

"I'm sorry. I just didn't want to do all that. Its only the first date. Or whatever this is." I said gesturing towards her appearance.

"Okay. Whatever. Bye." And with that she slammed the door in my face. And to think I blew off Emerald for this.

Hey guys. I'm sorry if this chapter sucked but hey i made it pretty long for ya. Thank you for reading. Love ya.