Chapter 2

Emerald POV

Mrs.Harp walks in with a wide smile on her face that over shows her pearly whites.

"Okay class, I hope you all have picked your partners because that will be your permanent partner for the rest of the semester." She says as she walks across the classroom. " For a math class we do have a lot of projects because we team up with Mr. Willy, the science teacher, for experiments. Science envoles A LOT of math..." as she rambles on I get a text from Rusty telling me to meet him in the courtyard after this period. I text back and say OK.

"Miss Ottinger, do you care to pick up your phone after class?" She says while taking my phone.

"Awh shit!" I muttered. After that, the class flew by quickly and I picked up my phone. "Do you need help getting to your next class or do you got it?" I ask Zack.

"No...umm Shyanne is gonna walk me." Zack says gesturing to the beautiful brunette standing next to him. "But thanks. See you around." He says grinning at me.

"Okay. See you around." I smile then turn and leave. I go and meet Rusty in the courtyard. Rusty is a 6'4 giant with blonde hair and blue eyes. He reminds me of the new kid.

"Hey." He says coming up behind me.

"Hey." I say.

"So I was wondering if you would like to come over this weekend and spend the night?" He asks.

"Uhhh sure. I will just lie to my mom and say I'm going over a chicks house. But you couln't ask me in a text?" I question.

"I could of, but I just wanted to see you. You look really nice today." Rusty says.

"Thanks hun. I actually woke up on time this morning." I say as we laugh together. I was wearing a black shirt with a deep red cardigan and a floral scarf. Along with simple blue skinny jeans and brown uggs.

The rest of the day Rusty walked me to all my classes. Awhh how sweet of him. Omgawsh I love him so much.

How did you guys like? Sorry for the short chapter, I'm typing this at 11 at night so I'm ready just to be lazy and do other shit while laying down. Bye guys! God bless!!
Vote, Fan, and Comment.