Chapter 6

EMERALD POV

"It's a good thing I came on your shift then, huh?" I ask.

"It's fate that we meet again." He says leaning on his elbows.

"Dude just give us the game man. Damn." Jackson calls out from behind me.

"I just need her to answer a question for me. What are you doing tomorrow night?" He whispers.

"Ummm...-"I tried.

"She's busy." Rusty says taking the game off the counter and walks out.

"I should of charged you, you know?" Alex yells.

"You just saved my life. Well my day for tomorrow." I say getting on the escalator.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
RUSTY POV

As I was driving home I saw this really cute blonde next to me. She was in a black Chrysler 300. She looked over at me and roared her engine. I smirked. As soon as the light went green, I dusted her with my Camaro.

When I got home I took a shower and ate pizza. I watched The Walking Dead...then passed out.

The next morning I got up and took a shower. When I got out, I put on a gray shirt with a floral pocket and sleeves, with khakis and black vans. I grabbed my keys, my phone and my book bag and headed down the hallway. When I stopped by my sisters room, I heard her throwing up in the bathroom. She sounded really sick.

Wow. Wish I cared.

I got downstairs and got a blueberry muffin and a bottle of water.

I got in my car I headed off too school.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Emeralds POV

When I came downstairs to get something to eat, I saw my mom was up and talking on the phone. Probably to one of her friends. I grabbed a yogurt and a bottle of water.

When my mom came out of her room, she said "You look cute."

"I think so too." I smirked.

"You full of it." She laughed.

I was wearing a sleeveless gray shirt that said "HOPE" in white letters, some dark blue skinny jeans, and gray converse.

After breakfast, I grabbed my black book bag, my keys, and my phone. I then headed out to my car.

When I finally reached school I met up with Natalia in the parking lot. Natalia was Jacksons girlfriend and my best friend. She was wearing her blue Aeropostal jacket zipped all the way up, like always, red pants, and blue all star converse.

"Hey Emerald!" She says and hugs me.

"Hey. Where's Jackson?" I ask.

"He's on his way. He's mad at me because I wanted to walk to school." She laughed.

"Oh wow. Y'all are too cute!" I say.

"But you and Rusty are cuter!" She tells.

"We're just frien-," I attempted.

"Hey babe!" Natalia says as she runs up to Jackson and hugs him. He set her down and pecks her right on the lips.

"What took you so long?" Natalia asked him.

"I had to do something." He replies.

"Well I'll see you guys later." I interrupt.

"Bye." They say in unison.

I was headed to the doors when an arm catches my shoulder.

"Hey." He says as I turn around to face the person. It was Zack.

"Hey. Thanks." I say as he opens the door for me.

"So how was your weekend?" He asked while looking down at me.

"Pretty good. What about yours?" I say.

"Pretty chill." He replies.

"So...you got a girlfriend?" I burst out saying, quickly regretting it.

He chuckles."No. Not at all." He says. Wow he has a adorable laugh. "You got a boyfriend?" He asks.

"Nope." I say as we turn into Algebra.

"So you'd be able to go out with me this Saturday?" He asks.

"Umm..isn't that Valentines Day?" I ask.

"Yup." He says.

"Yea, of course." I reply.

"Awesome. Um okay, I'll pick you up at 8:00 on Saturday." He says and goes to sit down leaving his amazing cologne smell behind. Damn does it smell good.

So it took me 3 days to write this, one including Valentines Day. Happy Valentine's Day. I've been using emogies and if you don't want me too then just comment and tell me. Bye. Vote. Comment. Fan.