One Year Anniversary

In honor of Brought Together's first chapter being released today. I decided to let some of the characters answer some questions and if you have any question's for them comment them and they'll answer your question. 

Question one for Dallas
Why don't you listen to Dawson more often?

Dallas sighs and leans back against the couch, "Just because he's older than me by six minutes doesn't mean he's smarter. Next question."

Question two for Brooklyn
Will Dallas ever have any of his own jumpers left?

Brooklyn sideglances at Dallas who is giving her a questionable look, "I return them to him every three to four business months."

Question three for Cat
Why? That is my whole question. Just why?

Cat gives a confused look, "Who is asking these questions. How should I know 'why' "

Question four for Dawson
How are you feeling babe?

Cat crosses her arms and looks at Dawson, "Who's calling you babe?" "How should I know? But, to answer you're question I'm doing great thank you."

Question five for Angelica
How do you deal with everyone's shit?

"I highly recommend wine. Or any kind of alcohol truly. Though I love my kids, biological or not."

Question Six for Dawson
Does Cat scare you?

Dawson smiles nervously at Cat, "Absolutely not," he mouths the word "yes"

Question Seven for Dallas
Is Broom the boss?

Dallas gives a questionable look to Brooklyn who shrugs, "I'm assuming someone misspelled Brook's name but, yes she is the boss."

Last question and it's for Dawson
Who would win in a fight? Dallas or Asher?

"False question neither would win because they'd kill each other."

I can't believe Brought Together was published a year ago today, it seems so long ago. I know it's taken me a while but we are just beginning this series and I can't wait to continue it with y'all. 

Friendly reminder if you haven't noticed Dawson now has his own book and it's halfway to being completed so go find out more about Dawson and Cat's love story in Falling!