Chapter 27

Brooklyn P.O.V.

The next morning I wake up to someone knocking on my door "Come in" I say tiredness obvious in my voice "Hey sweetie" my mom says and I sit up and look at her "How are you" she asks as she take a seat on my bed "Good, tired, but good, how are you?"  "I'm good, busy with the holidays, how's Dallas?" she asks sweetly "He's happy to be home"    "I'm glad according to Angelica he really missed you; when were you going to tell me that you two were together?" she asks nicely her eyes playfully angry.

"I w-was going to but you were always busy with work and we really haven't seen each other since dad........ya know......" my sentence dying off which leads to my mom nodding "I know and i'm sorry about that. I'm going to try and be home more, for you." and I nod "I know it's busy this time of year you always are" I say trying to sound happy but I know I miss my mom she's all I have. She gives me a small, sad smile before giving me a hug and heading to work, I sigh and fall back onto my bed. 

I go about my day and finish wrapping some more presents before Dallas texts me that he's picking me up and telling me to pack a overnight bag so I do just that, packing only the essentials. Dallas pulls into my driveway and I walk out and get in his cars, he smiles and puts his hand on my thigh as he drives which makes me cheeks heat as his thumbs run circles over my leg. 

We talk lightly on the drive, once we arrive at Dallas's house we both make our way upstairs, we end up watching random TV shows and I fall asleep half way through a random show on Dallas's chest as he's playing with my hair.

When I wake up the only light source in the room is the bed side lamp "Dallas?" I whisper and I notice that I don't hear the water so he's not in the shower, I then notice a note on the side table it reads "I hated to leave you sweetheart but my mom needed me to go to the store to get something for dinner because Dawson is at a friend's house I'll be back as soon as possible." -Dallas. 

I decide to get up and rummage through my bag till I find my contacts case and my glasses then I take my contacts out and slide my glasses on. I head downstairs to find Eric sitting on the couch watching a football game "Brook when did you get here?" he asks clearly not aware of my arrivals hours ago,presumably, "A few hours ago. What time is it?"    "About 7P.M." I nod and then see Angelica emerge from the kitchen "Brook! What a surprise I didn't see your car in the driveway?" Dallas must've not told them that i'm here "Dallas drove me over around 4, I fell asleep watching TV with him" they nod and Eric goes back to watching whatever football he was watching and Angelica wanders back to the kitchen. 

I take a seat in a chair when I hear the front door open "I'm back with your stuff mom" I hear Dallas say as I hear him walk to the kitchen. I follow Dallas into the kitchen and Dallas smiles when he sees me "When did you wake up?" he ask and kisses my forehead before continuing to help his mother put some of the groceries away "A little bit ago" I say and he nods as I yawn "Dinner will be ready in about 5 minutes, would you two set the table" Angelica says so Dallas and I set the table.

We all take our seats with me sitting next to Dallas and Angelica and Eric on the other side of us, we begin to eat with small talk being made and suddenly I feel Dallas's hand on my thigh and I glance at him then continue to eat but, I almost choke on my food and I feel his hand trail up my thigh and to the waistband of my leggings and I glance at him to see a smirk playing on his lips and he talks to his dad about some football game.

I take a sip of my water and when I feel Dallas's hand slip into my leggings, I almost choke on my water. His hand slowly creeps down to my center and I find myself wiggling due to the wetness starting to gather in my underwear. I glance at Dallas this time he's taking a sip of his water to hide his smirk, he looks at me briefly, while his parents are talking to each other  he mouths to me "Is this okay" and I nod slowly as my cheek heat up he nods then turns back to his parents.

He slowly uses this middle finger run up and down my center that's barely covered by my underwear I gasp slightly causing him to glance at me before continuing talking to his parents as he slowly moves my underwear to the side and I feel his finger once again run up and down my center.

I take another sip of water to try and distract myself from Dallas's movement, slowly I feel one of his fingers slide into me and I wiggle at the slight discomfort and pretend to yawn as to hide my moan as his finger slowly drags in and out of me and I glance at him to see him smirking slightly.

"You can go upstairs if you're tired dear I can have Dallas help me put these away" Angelica says sweetly and Dallas slowly removes his finger and hand from my pants and I try not to whimper from the loss of contact  "Why don't you go get ready for bed and I'll be up soon" Dallas says as we all get up,his parents take some dishes to the kitchen "Go upstairs I'll be there soon and I'll finish what I started at dinner okay?" Dallas whispers in my ear then kisses my neck and I nod and run upstairs as I hear Dallas laugh from the kitchen.