Chapter 28

Brooklyn P.O.V.

I run up the stairs and into his room and lay back on that bed "That little shit, he would get me all worked up" I mumble and wait impatiently for Dallas to come upstairs and eventually, after what feels like forever, he does. He looks at me and walks over to me and plants a kiss on my lips "How's my girl" he asks with a small smirk and I feel the blood rush to my cheeks "I-i'm okay" I say nervously.

Dallas looks at me seriously "Are you okay? Is this okay? I know I surprised you by what I did at dinner and I just wanted to make sure that it's okay." he says seriously and I smile softly as I try to ignore the feeling between my legs "I'm okay and this is okay, I was surprised at dinner but I liked it, obviously." I say softly and sit up in the bed.

 "Are you sure? I don't want you to feel like i'm pressuring you into anything if you ever tell me to stop I will right then no matter what." he says looking into my eyes and I nod "I'm sure and I know you will" I say and he nods before kissing me softly but, with a hint of need and I kiss back softly but with more need "Please" I whisper against his lips and I feel him smirk softly before kissing me again and swiping his tongue over my bottom lip then pulling away "You tease" I whimper as he pulls away.

Dallas chuckles and lets his hand go down to my waist band and slip it into my pants then my underwear. He begins to tease my center again and I lay back on to his bed and arch my back slight as I hold back a moan "Does that feel good baby?" Dallas whisper in my ear as he slowly pushes one of his fingers into my center and I moan softly and quietly. 

I slowly begin to move my hips as he moves his finger in and out of me, "Suppose that answers my question" Dallas says with a smirk on his face as he pushes a second finger into me and I moan louder, Dallas continues to push his fingers in and out of me and he kisses my neck.

I use my hand to cover my mouth as I moan again while Dallas continues to move my fingers and suck and kiss my neck, surely leaving marks. I slowly feel the pressure building "You feel so tight around my fingers sweetheart" Dallas whispers against my neck and he moves his fingers faster "Dallas I-i'm close" I moan and he looks at me "Let go sweetheart" Dallas coos at me and I moan his name, I feel Dallas put his hand over my mouth to silence my moans as I come down from my high.

A few seconds after Dallas slowly remove his hand from me and I whimper at the loss of contact. Dallas smirks and licks his fingers clean of my wetness. I look away and blush, "Oh don't get all shy now sweetheart" Dallas says and uses his hand to make me look at him before pecking my lips "You taste amazing" he says with a smirk and I feel the heat rush to my cheeks.

 "Shush" I say trying to silence him "I should get up" I say and stand up and steady myself. I turn and slap Dallas on the arm when I heard him chuckle "If you want to, take a shower and I'll get you some of my clothes to wear yeah?" he says "Oh don't go all sweet now" I say walking to bathroom and closing the door.

I turn the shower on and undress before getting into the shower, Dallas knocks on the door "Come in." I say over the sound of the water, he opens the door and walks in I assume "I brought you some joggers I found in your bag, new underwear and one of my shirts." he says and I peek my head out of the shower "Thank you" I say and he walks over and kisses my wet forehead "Of course baby" He says and my heart skips a beat when he called me "Baby" Dallas walks out and I finish my shower and then do I realize that he went through my clothes.

 I get dressed in my grey sweatpants and Dallas's shirt and walk out and grab a brush from my bag "You went through my bag?" I said and looked at Dallas laying on his bed with only some black sweatpants "I figure you didn't want to stay in those wet underwear" he says with a smirk "Wipe that damn smirk off your face.... please" I say and make a fake sad face. 

Dallas chuckles and smiles at me as he opens his arms "Come lay down" he says and I climb into his bed and lay my head on his chest as he wraps his arm around me and begins to twirl a piece of my hair around his fingers. "Did I ever tell you that I like your tattoos?" I say after we lay in silence for a while "I'm glad you do sweetheart" he says and kisses the top of my head.

After a while of watching TV together we get under the covers and I lay back on his chest and he continues to twirl my hair "A-are you h-happy?" Dallas asks nervously and I sit up slightly and look at him "Of course I am" I say confused on why he's even asking 

"With m-me I mean are y-you happy w-with me?" he asks nervously, quietly and with tears in his eyes.

My heart breaks and I wrap my arms around him as best as I can "I am so happy Dallas you have no idea" I say in a whisper. 

I feel Dallas sit up and wrap his arms around me then he buries his head into my neck and let out a sob "Dallas" I whisper and rub my hand up and down his back "Do you promise that you're happy with me" he whisper and his voice cracks half way through his sentence. 

I push him back slightly to see his eyes and cheeks are covered in tears "Baby" I whisper, it sounds weird coming off my tongue but good weird, "I promise that I'm happy with you, I've never been happier" I say sweetly and use my fingers to wipe the tears away "I have never been happier" I say putting emphasis on the word "Never".

He nods and then I pull him back to me and he wraps his arms around me again then buries his head back into my neck as I continue to rub his back trying to comfort him in anyway possible. What happened to my Dallas for him to feel like this?