Chapter 13

Brooklyn P.O.V.

The next morning I wake up and flip over to look up at Dallas, he's still asleep and looks so calm and peaceful, with his little scar above his right eyebrow that I still don't know how he got it, his black lip ring, his dimples, I find myself tracing over his lip and lip ring when he groans and start to wake up to which I quickly move my hand away from his face "Good morning" that morning voice "Good morning"    "How did you sleep?"   "Good and you?" he opens his eyes and looks at me "Well I have my girlfriend in my arms so I slept pretty good" girlfriend!?!?  His eyes go wide with shock when he realizes what he says, I feel the heat rush to my cheek and smile "I didn't mean girlfriend" I feel my smile fall "I m-mean unless you want to be? I know we haven't fig-"

 I cut him off by pressing my lips to him gently but passionately and he responds back with equal amount of passion but still gently we both pull away and Dallas looks at me "So that's a yes?" I laugh and nod "Of course it means yes you idiot"  he smiles again and leans up to kiss me again but this time with more passion that made my heart feel like it stopped momentarily before I kiss back with equal amount passion and take his face in my hand as Dallas's hands roam over my back before finding the hem on my shirt and sliding his hand under and onto my back.

When we both pull away we both catch our breath, his eyes are dark his pupils are wide and look blown out before flipping us over so he's on top of me then he begins to suck and bite at my neck which i'm sure I will have hickey after he continues to kiss down my neck and I moan softly and quietly which then leads to him whispering in my ear "Be quiet sweetheart" he says then nibbles on my ear before looking at me "So how do we explain this to Dawson exactly?"   "Shit I didn't think about that"    "It's okay Brook we can figure it out but I don't think he should find you in my bed"   "I can't exactly get up" he chuckles and rolls off me and back on his bed while I get up and walk over to my bag to pick it up.

"Can you turn around or something so I can change I don't want to go into the bathroom and he nods before turning over on his stomach so I quickly change then let him now he can turn over and he stands up "You are so beautiful however you might want to cover up these" he says as he turns me around and opens his closet door to reveal his mirror and my eyes go to my neck where there are small purple marks on my neck "Fuck Dallas I didn't bring any makeup" he reaches into his closet and hands me a hoodie then tells me to put it on so I do and it covers the marks on my neck due to the hood "See all fixed" he says then kisses my cheek and my cheeks immediately my cheeks heat up and he chuckles while closing the closet door. 

Dallas somehow manages to sneak me out his house unseen and I drive back to my house with a huge smile on my face I am officially Dallas Grey's girlfriend I squeal as I pull into my driveway and go up to my room. I fall right onto my bed with a huge smile on my face all the sudden I get a call from my mom and I pick it up "Hey mom what's up" it sounds like she's crying "Brook you have to get to the hospital quick it's about your dad" she sobs and I feel my world stop, my face falls and i'm running out the door of my house what the hell has happened to my dad?.....