Chapter 12

Brooklyn P.O.V.

Dallas somehow manages to put up with me as I yell at the TV, he just chuckles and plays with my hair suddenly he whispers in my ear, "Can I have attention after this episode?" I stop the episode and turn to lay on him while giggling "You may have attention now"   "You can finish your episode Brook"    "No cause I'll just watch another episode" he smiles at me then I lean up and kiss him softly, he kisses back softly then we pull away "Can you stay tonight?"  "I don't know" he sighs and I pout "Pleaseee," I say and pout at him. Eventually, he gives in and leaves to get a change of clothes for tomorrow when he gets back I'm already under the covers with all the lights off other than my bedside lamp he gets into the bed so I turn over and move over to him and lay my head on his chest then he kisses my head and runs his hands over my back "Go to sleep sweetheart" he whispers as I fall asleep I mumble a good night then fall asleep in his arms.

I wake up to Dallas running his hand up and down my back while gently telling me to wake up "I'm up I'm up" I grab onto Dallas's shirt "Baby we have to get up for school" I whine and finally get up while Dallas just laughs and stands up we both get ready with Dallas wearing his basic black jeans, a green hoodie, and white tennis shoes while I put on Blue and white paper bag pants, an off the shoulder white shirt with buttons down the front and a cropped jean jacket with my same tennis shoes, "Wow I hear when I'm walking out the bathroom. "Hm Dallas?" I ask while grabbing my phone and whatnot "You look" he pauses and grabs my hips to spin me around "Stunning" he says as he leans down to give me a quick kiss then gently he tugs on my bottom lip and I let out a small whine. He smirks at me and says "Come on let's go sweetheart" fucking tease.

We both go to school and go our separate ways for the day with both of catching glances at each other whenever possible. After school ended I went to a coffee shop to work on my homework instead of my house, after I get my iced caramel macchiato even if it's cold outside, and set everything out on a small table. I work for about two hours studying for various subjects and homework, as I begin to pack up I notice Dallas and Alex walk in with their backpacks slung their shoulders. When I'm walking to the door I hear Dallas say "Hey sweetheart" I turn and face Dallas "Hi Dallas come here to actually do school work?"   "Meet up with some friends for a group project" I nod and say I have to leave and he bends down to kiss my cheek then as I go to leave for the second time I see a girl and a boy walk over to Dallas and Alex his eyes meet mine but, I decide to leave anyway and head home. 

Later that night Dallas calls me "Hey" I say as I change into pajamas "Hey sweetheart are you okay?"    "Yeah, I'm fine why?"    "Those girls are just for a group project you know that right?"   "Yes, I know Dallas"    "So you're not mad"    "What no why would I be mad"    "I don't know I just wanted to make sure"    "It's fine Dallas I promise," he says okay and we continue to talk about school till his mom calls him for dinner and we get off the phone soon after my parents get home and we eat dinner and talk about how it's been busy for my mom since Thanksgiving is coming up and we talk about how I'm preparing for my mid-terms and what have you before we watch random TV and we all go to our rooms, I continue to work on my homework then head to bed. 

The next morning I get up, get dressed, and head to school Dallas notices me as I walk in so I walk over him and wraps his arm around my waist like he always did and kissed my head and I met the girl and boy he's working with the girl's name was Bo, who was 5'4" and a bit shorter then I at 5'6" and the boy was David, was around Dallas's height. After we talk for a minute I walk to my locker then my first class and in my third period was where we found out we're doing a project with another person I hope it was Dallas but much to my dismay it was another boy named Mason who've I've talked to a few times and Dallas gets partnered with his friend Asher. Mason walks over to me and we begin to talk about what'd we do for the Chemistry project.

Dallas keeps glancing at me and Mason with his jaw locked, but I continue to be polite and smile as we talk like I always did when talking to someone, soon after school ends Dallas walks up to me as I'm grabbing stuff out of my lockers for the weekend "What was that Brook?"    "What was what?" I say confused "Between you and Mason"   "What? Me being nice?"    "Oh please, I saw your smile brook"     "My smile?"    "Yes, your smile it's the same smile you give me"     "Oh as if Dallas it was a smile I give that smile to everyone my parents, your parents, Dawson, everyone"      "It looked like you were flirting"     "You know I wasn't Dallas why would I flirt with him when I have you and whatever this is"  "No clue but sure as hell looked like it Brook"   "Well I wasn't Dallas," I say with a sigh we look at each other for a second before he sighs "Okay okay I'm sorry"  "You don't have to be sorry Dallas however Dallas Grey being jealous is something I didn't think I'd ever see" he chuckles and hugs me "Want to come over tonight?" he whispers in my ear and I nod "Yes" he smiles and lets go of me "I'll text you when to come okay?"  "Okay," I say and walk away.  

Later that night Dallas texts when I can come over, around 11 pm, so I head over and he opens the door then quietly leads me to his room and only when he fully closes the door does he finally kiss me slow and gently at first and I feel his lip ring press into my lip while he wraps his arm around my waist and my arms go around his neck but quickly became more intense and passionate as Dallas slowly backed me up again his door which made me drop the bag I packed and began to kiss down to my neck with him sucking and nipping at my neck I feel my legs buckle as I quietly moan. I feel him smirk against my skin and smell his cologne that smells musky but at the same time warm and masculine. He pulls away to look at me with his eyes wide which made my knees go weak slowly he leaned back in and our lips reconnected in a passionate and long kiss before pulling away again as we both catch our breath, we stare into each other's eyes as we do. After catching our breath we both decide to lay down leaving my bag by the floor for the rest of the night I lay on his chest like usual and he has his arm around me playing with me and everything feels right but I can't ignore a gut feeling that it won't stay like this for long.......