1: Why are you sleeping on the floor?

Title: Why are you sleeping on the floor? 

TW: None

Pronouns: He/Him for Punz

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

My body stumbles around the empty apartment of my boyfriend Luke. The sleepy feeling catching up to me as I made my way to the couch. Due to the fact that my boyfriend was streaming again in his bedroom, I was forced to wait outside it until he was done. He feared that once people discovered our relationship, I would get thrown hate, or worse, get doxxed.

It's been more than an hour and little by little I got more tired than before and gave up and waiting for him and decided to sleep on the couch. Wrapping the blue blanket around my body, I hopped off the kitchen island. I yawned, my eyes closing. Softly I crashed on the counter, letting out a yelp giving it a slight glare before continuing my journey to the couch. 

Finally, I made it to the living room, spotting my soon-to-be bed across from me, and smiled at the sight. I put trust in my body and let it fall onto what I thought was the couch. Instead, it hit the blue carpet floor. 

"Ow." I groaned, rubbing the left side of my head. I flipped my body upwards and angrily stared at the ceiling.  

I gave up on a comfy surface and decided that the floor would be my bed for tonight, or until my boyfriend found me. As my eyes closed, heavy footsteps emerged from the dark hallway. 

"Babe?" Luke's voice echoed through the apartment. "Are you ok?" He asked. 

My only response was a low groan from my spot on the floor. 

"Where are you?" He asked again. 

"I'm down here." I spoke, lifting my hand from where I lay. 

"Why are you sleeping on the floor?" Luke offered his hand, while he laughed. 

I gave him a sluggish smile, pressing my chin onto his chest. "Pretty boy." I mutter, pressing a kiss to his clothed chest. 

"You're tired aren't you?" 

"Just a little bit." I replied. 

"Come here." He said, picking me up from my spot. 

My legs wrap around his waist as he leads up towards his room. Once inside, he placed me near the door and signaled me to wait. I waited patiently as he said goodbye to his friend, laughing a bit at whatever they were saying. Finally, he thanked his chat and ended the stream. 

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him as he turned off his computer. "You're cute." He commented, grabbing my hands and pressing a soft kiss to them. 

"Can we go to bed now, please?" I begged. 

"Of course baby. Come on." He pulled me onto the bed. "You could have said you were tired, I would have ended the stream for you." 

"It's ok. I know you enjoy streaming. And I like seeing you happy." 

"I'm happy when I'm with you." 

"Awww, you're so cheesy, my baby." I teased, cupping his face in my hands before pecking his lips. "I love you." 

"I love you too, good night y/n." 

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

I hoped you enjoyed my first chapter. If you have any requests, please leave them in the comments. Love, Bubble <3.