12: You are the best

Title: You are the best

TW: None

☆→★→☆→★→☆→★→☆→★

Class was kicking your ass. And it was pretty obvious. Every time Luke wanted to hang out, you had some homework or a test coming up.  Lucky for you, he understood. Sometimes he would even sit next to you and watched you work. However, this week was finals week and studying became your number one priority. Luke knew about this, but he still liked to make sure you were ok. 

 While reviewing your material, he called you. 

"Hi baby, how's it going?" 

"It's going ok. Still a little stressed about the test." You reply with a sigh. 

"How about we go out? We can go get some ice cream and maybe watch a movie at my place." He suggests.

"My love, you know I would love to go out with you right now. But there's still a lot of material I have to go over, and I just really can't." 

"You need any help?" 

"No, thanks tho. I'll call you if anything happens. Love you." 

"Love you too." 

Time passed quickly, and before I knew it an hour has passed by. The only noise that made me turn my head was the soft knocks on my doors. 

"Who is it?" I ask, opening the door. My eyes look around, finding no one. "This isn't funny!" I shout. Before I close the door, I notice a small box on the floor. I take it inside and place it on my bed. 

'Hi baby, here's a little care package for you.' 

- Luke :)

I open the box and begin to pull out the items. The first thing was his black hoodie, which smelled just like him. There were some snacks thrown around. All my favorites were sprawled around the box. Some bottled coffee was wrapped carefully too. I mark his number, a smile on my face. 

"Thank you so much for the package." I say. 

"Wanna tell me in person?" He asks. 

"Where are you?" 

"I'm in your living room. Your mom let me in." 

Hanging up, I rush downstairs. His laughter could be heard all the way from the stairs. The other voice was my mothers. "She was little when this happened!" She shouts with laughter. 

"Really? That's so cute." 

I lean into the room, staring at them both. "What are you telling him about?" I ask, walking to stand next to Luke. 

"Oh nothing. Anyway, I better get going. Getting a little tired." Mom spoke, getting up from her seat. "Don't stay up too late." 

"Good night." We both say, watching her climb up the stairs. As soon as she left, I sat on his lap, cuddling up to him. 

"You're the best." I whisper, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek. "I love you so much." 

"I love you too."