4: Does this mean we're dating?

Title: Does this mean we're dating?

TW: A little bit of blood, a cut - nothing dark. 

Pronouns: He/Him for Punz 

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚

A soft groan escaped my lips as I straighten my back. After the stretch, I continued typing in my computer, soon finishing the third paragraph in for my school assignment. I pressed enter and leaned back on my chair, staring proudly at my work. Smiling, I saved the document and decided I was done for the day. 

As I go to lay on my bed, my phone begins to ring. The name 'Luke 🖤' was on my screen. I answer quickly and mumble a hello. 

"Hey, Y/N? Are busy right now?" He asked, his voice low and raspy. 

"No, not really." 

"Can you pick me up? I'm by the pier." 

"Or course, just give me a second." 

"And by any chance, do you have a med kit?" 

Worriedly, I asked him why, while I searched for my keys and med kit. "I'll explain when you get here." 

"Ok, bye." I hung up, rushing down to the kitchen. I wrote a quick note to my parents and dashed out to the car. 

15 minutes later, I spot him, sitting on the edge. With the necessities at hand, I run to him. "Luke? What happened?" I ask. 

He turned to face me, a small cut on his lip and a bruise on his cheek staring back at me. Another cut was found near his eyebrow. Luke smiled, patting the space beside him. 

"I was here with a couple of friends, and then they started talking about who could get you into bed quicker." He began. "So, I got mad and things sort of got out of control between me and Liam." (choosing a random name, sorry if your name is Liam). 

Luke hissed at the alcohol touching his fresh cut. "You didn't have to do that. I couldn't care less about what they say about me."  

"They were being disrespectful towards you. You don't deserve that Y/N." He spoke. 

I cup his face in my hands, forcing him to look at me. "Please don't get into fights just for me. Or just don't get into fights at all. Violence is never the answer." 

Luke's hands landed on my hips. "I know, but I just couldn't let them say those things about you. I don't know if you noticed, but I care a lot about you." 

"I know you do, Luke. I care about you too." With a smile, I kiss his cheek and laugh at his red face. 

"You're beautiful Y/N." He whispers. 

"You are too, Luke." Before I know it, his lips are placed on mine. He quickly pulls away and hold his lip in pain. 

"Don't get me wrong, the kiss was good. But it was a really bad idea to kiss someone when you have a cut on your lips." 

I sigh with a sad smile. "Yea, I guessed so." 

"Does this mean we're dating?" He asks. 

"Yes, yet it does." I answer, smiling widely. 

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚

Update. I've started college. Like, in person college. Met up with a friend who's kindaaa cute. But like idk. Giving me 'imma leave u on read till I'm bored' vibes.