15: A tiny you.

Title: A tiny you

TW: Babies?

Punz x female reader

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:.*:..*:...。o○  ○o。..:*..:*..:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

5 months went by quicker than I expected, and we were ready to find out the gender of our little baby. Throughout the 18 weeks, Luke's ideas changed. One day he thought it was a girl, another he thought it was a boy. 

I kept my mind steady on a girl. "I think it's a girl." I say, looking down at my growing stomach. "What do you think is today?" 

"I'm going to say a boy. I have a strong feeling." He spoke, taking his hand off the steering wheel to put it on my belly. "Isn't that right baby? You're gonna be a mini me." Luke adds with a laugh. 

I roll my eyes at him. "Whatever you say."

Luke parks the car and rushes to my side to open the door. I thank him, grabbing his hand and stepping out the door. The secretary inside greets us with a smile, asking for my name. "Y/N L/N." 

"Well Miss L/N, take a seat, and you'll be soon called." She orders, pointing over to the chairs with her pen. We got to take a seat and wait patiently. 

I notice Luke's leg bouncing up and down as he stares down onto the floor. "Are you ok Luke?" 

"Yea, just a little nervous I guess. Don't really know why." 

"Well, you're going to be a father soon. You'll get nervous from time to time." I tell him. "It's normal." 

"Thanks baby." 

"Y/N L/N?" 

Luke and I stand up and looking at the lady. "That's me." I say, walking towards the room. 

"Alright, you know the drill. Lay down, shirt up." 

I do as told and watch her as she dropped the gel-like substance on my stomach. She moves the small machine around for a bit, before smiling widely. "You guys wanna know the sex?" 

We both nod, turning our heads to look at the screen. "What is it?" 

"Seems like you're having a little girl." She says pointing at the screen. "Congratulations you guys." 

I look up at him, seeing his eyes fill with tears like mine. "Holy shit. We're having a girl." He whispers, taking my hand in his and kissing it. "A tiny you." 

"A tiny me." I repeat.