5: Fights (P.1)

Title: Fights: Part 1

TW: Crying, Fights 

Pronouns: He/Him for Punz, They/Them

╓═══════☆═══════╖

I wasn't a clingy person, never have been, and to be honest I didn't like to be a clingy person. Luke would spend most of his time at his place, playing with his friends or streaming. Sometimes I would stand outside his door and wonder if I should go in and maybe try to sit on his lap or beside him, but I didn't want to seem as, you know, clingy. I tried contacting him, and if I'm lucking enough, I would get a short reply. 

"Boomer! Shut up!" He shouted from upstairs. "Alright, maybe one more. Or two more round." 

I let out a heavy sigh and begin to gather my belongings. Today was the first time in two wees in which we would spend time together. Clearly, he forgot. So what was the point in staying at his place? With my belongings, I walk out his place and into my car. 

After the 20-minute drive, I get to my apartment and turn on my TV, playing a random movie. It was around 10:00 pm when the movie ended, and I decided to call it quits for the day and start getting ready for bed. Before I enter the shower, my phone rings. 

'Luke ♥️ is calling' popped up on my screen.

"Hello?" I answer. 

"Hey, where are you?" Luke asks. 

"I'm at my place." 

"Why? I thought we were going to hang out today." He said, clearly annoyed. 

"Yea, I thought so too, but them Boomer called, and you started to play with him." I replied, rolling my eyes at him. 

"Wanna chat for a bit?" He suggests. 

"Sure." I say, moving from my couch to my room where my computer is. 

The call moves to Discord and Luke smiles at me. I show him a sad smile and continue to look around my desk. "You're mad." He states. 

"Of course I am. You blew me off again. We barely spend any time together as it is." 

"What do you mean? We hung out this morning when you came over." 

"For live 5 minutes before you completely abandoned me after your friends asked you to play with them." 

Luke stayed quiet for about five minutes before huffing. He knew I was right. "I wanted to play with a friend, what's so wrong with that?" 

"You promised to spend time with me. And blew me off, then said 'yea, just a couple of games'. Spoiler alert! It wasn't a couple of games! It was three fucking hours." I shouted, tears streaming down my face. 

"God, Y/N, you're so clingy sometimes." He groans. 

"Clingy? Well fuck, sorry for wanting to spend time with my boyfriend after he constantly distances himself from me and then blows me off!" I sob, hanging up the call. 

╙═══════☆═══════╜

Ok, but like, why was I low-key mad while writing this?