21: It isn't that scary man

Title: It isn't that scary man

TW: FNAF

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

"Are you sure you wanna play this?" I ask, looking over to my boyfriend who was chugging his beer. 

"Yea, 100% sure I wanna do this." He replies, throwing the can to the back. "If you ever get scared, just tell me babe." 

"Could say the same thing to you." I whisper, pressing the start button on FNAF. "We don't need to listen to the phone guy right chat? The answer is no." 

"It isn't that scary man. Like, a five-year-old could play this." 

"What ever you say lovey." 

The first night was a breeze and so was the second one. But by the third night, things began to get a little rough. "Luke, stop poking me." 

"But I love you. " He whispers, staring at me. "You look hot when you're focused on a game." 

"Shut up." I laugh. 

Randomdona donated $5: Y/N be looking kinda scared lol

I shake my head no and press the light button, gasping at the yellow chicken staring back at me. "Motherfu-" 

My boyfriend laughs at my reaction, causing me to roll my eyes. "You got scareeed." He teases. 

"Well, at least I'm not the one who's hiding behind me like a little bitch." I spat back with a smirk, leaning closer to my screen. 

"You're mean." 

"You're scared." 

I open the door, relieved to find an empty space. "I'll play the next night." 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yea. I can do it." 

The 6:00 am screen popped on my screen and we both start to celebrate. Quickly, we switch seats. "You can do it love." I say, kissing his cheek. 

Randomdono donated $10: OMG PUNZ IS BLUSHIIINH! 

I turn to face him and notice that a red tint had overtaken his cheeks. "They're right you know?" 

"Mememe, shush." He replies, eyes glued to the screen. 

"Babe?" I ask after a while. "Where's Bonnie?" 

"What do you mean where's Bonnie? She's in the- FUCK!" He shouts, the purple character screeching in our ears. Luke let's out a whine as he leans on top of me. 

"Its ok, you lasted until 4:00 am, and that's good enough." I cooed, running my fingers through his hair. 

"I hate this game." 

"I hate it too baby."