8: New Merch!

"Y/N! Y/N!" Luke shouted from our room. 

Panic arose and I ran towards the room. My chest rose and fell as I reached the door frame, leaning on it as I looked for my boyfriend. "Luke? Is everything ok? Are you hurt?" I asked. My worry soon faded as he turned around and smiled at me. "Was it necessary to shout my name?" 

"No, but it got you up here." He replied as he patted his lap, signaling me to sit. 

With an eye roll, I walked towards him. "What's up?" 

"Look." He pointed at his PC. He scrolled through his merch website, showing me his new merch. "Do you like it? It hasn't been release yet, but it will be soon." 

"Hell yea, man. It's so cute." I replied, leaning towards the computer screen. "Those hoodies are so cute. The detail on the coin is amazing too." 

"I'm glad you like it babe." He said, pulling me on to his chest. His lips latched onto my neck, letting out a sigh. "Has the mail man come?" 

"I think so, yea." I reply as I continue to scroll. "There might be something for you, but like I think most are for me." 

He tapped my thigh and stood us up. "You know, we have to work on your shopping addiction." He chuckled as he guided us to the kitchen. 

"It's not an addiction." I mumble under my breath. 

Luke lifted me up to sit on the counter as he looked through the packages I previously took inside. "Aha! Close your eyes." Carefully, he placed my hands onto of my closed eyes. "No peeking." He warned. 

"I won't." I mimicked his voice. 

I heard a bag being ripped open and Luke giggling. "Ok love, you can open your eyes." 

My eyes flutter open. In front of me stood Luke, his new hoodie on his and another on his left arm. "They gave me one, and extra one for my favorite person. Also, so you don't take mine." He said shyly, handing it to me. 

I put the hoodie on and extend my arm. Luke laughs a little before wrapping his arms around me, his head landing on the crook of my neck. "You look sooo good in my merch, baby." He whispered. 

"I love it Luke, thank you so much." 

"Come on, let's take a pic." 

Liked by y/ninsta and 135,000 others 

punztw: New merch ;) ft. my baby. Available at https://punz.store !!

Luke smiles at the pic "I think this is my favorite picture of us." 

"I like it too." I agree, kissing his cheek. 

I see him tapping and scrolling through his phone, holding his laughter. After a little bit, he hands me the phone. "Oh, Y/N, would you mind telling me the time?" He asks. 

Giggling, I press the on button, seeing that the picture was now his wallpaper. "You are the cutest thing ever." 

"