Part 30: 1 vs 10 and more

This one is special to me because it's something that happens to me a lot. I'm constantly in need of reassurance, even when I know my amazing boyfriend loves me.  If you have any advice on how to fight these insecurities, please leave them in the comments. It's not only for me but for anyone who's going through the same thing. I love you guys so much. And everything is going to be ok. 

Title: 1 vs 10 and more 

TW: Insecurities 

»»————- ❤︎ ————-««

Luke was staring at the screen of his monitor with a dead face. His resting bitch face as we all call it. Was he bored of me? Did he lose feelings for me? All these thoughts clouded my brain to the point where my chest felt heavy. 

Did he want to be alone? 

Does he prefer being with his friends? 

Does he even want me here? 

He didn't notice it at first, but about one minute after I ran into the bathroom he noticed my disappearance. Knowing I was in the bathroom, he continued watching his video. Inside that bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror with pity. Sometimes I had to fight with my insecurities, I bottled them up and didn't tell him until I was asking him a million questions. I knew it was annoying to him, yet my brain told me to keep doing it, just in case. 

I walked back into the room and Luke turned around to face me. "Did you clog the-What happened?" He asked, concern clear in his voice. 

My body was paralyzed, my breathing was heavy again and tears were falling down my face. "Come on, babe, talk to me." He begged. 

"I- I-, I feel-insecure." 

"About what? You're beautiful. So fucking beautiful." He spoke, getting out of his chair. "Breathe with me, babe. Come on." I mimicked his breathing until I was feeling a little bit calmer. "There we go, now tell me what's up?"

"Do you love me?"

"Why do you keep asking that babe? Of course, I do, why wouldn't I?" 

"I don't know." I mumble in shame. 

"Give me reasons why I wouldn't love you." 

"I don't know." 

"Come on, give me some." 

"My insecurities." I answer. 

"Ok, give me more." 

"I don't know." 

"Ok, now give me reasons on why I love you." He says. 

"Can't really think of any right now." I chuckle nervously. 

"There are so many. Sure you can think of some." 

"I care about you." 

"That's one." 

"I make you laugh." 

"Keep going." 

"I stand your shit sometimes." 

Luke laughs and nods. This goes on until we reach 10 things that make him love me. "1 vs 10, which one do you think won?" 

"Why do you love me?" 

"There you go. And it's 10 and more babe. Because I love you. So, so much. Never forget that, please."