"Merry Christmas"

Title: "Merry Christmas" 

TW: None

Happy Holidays everyone! Hope you and your families are safe and healthy. Please take care and be careful during the holidays. Wear a mask and use lots of hand sanitizer. Lots of love babes. 

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ 

This Christmas was going to be different from the others. Due to COVID, you were forced to spend the special holiday at your apartment with your boyfriend. Although you were grateful for the company, you still missed your family. Luke knew about this, so he planned this Christmas to be extra special for you. He got up at the crack of dawn and began baking cookies and organizing all the presents you had received and bought for each other. 

On Christmas morning you woke up to the Florida sun hitting your face. Annoyed, you rubbed your eyes and reached for your phone on your nightstand. Messages from your relatives flooded your phone, making your eyes water a bit. The spot where your boyfriend normally slept was empty, so your curiosity took the best of you. You searched around the apartment while you called for him. 

"In the kitchen babe!" He replied, a beeping sound coming right after. 

You step in and gasp at the sight. Cookies, brownies, and a big breakfast were on the kitchen island. "Oh, Luke." You step closer to him and wrap your arms around his neck. Quickly, you kiss his cheek and slowly make your way to his lips. 

"Merry Christmas baby. Did you sleep well?" He asked, wrapping his arms around me. 

"Yea, what's all this?" 

"I know you must be pretty upset over everything that's going on. So I decided to make this for you. Maybe it'll cheer you up a bit." 

"Thank you so much, this means a lot to me." 

"Anytime baby, now let's have breakfast so we can open the presents. Your parents and mine send some things as well." 

Both of you, in your Christmas pajamas, ate breakfast while a random movie played in the background. Once done, you grabbed your mug filled with hot chocolate and made your way to the living room. A mountain of presents waited for you under the bright Christmas tree. Soon enough you reached one that had "From Luke" on it. 

"Come on, open it." 

You rip the paper off, revealing a small white box. Inside was a gorgeous silver necklace with the letter 'L' hanging from it. "Luke, I love it, thank you so, so much baby." 

Smiling, Luke pulled you into his lap and kissed your shoulder. "I'm glad you loved it. Here, let me put it on." Carefully, he took it into his hands and placed it on your neck. You touched the cold metal with happiness. "I love you so much Y/N. You're the best partner I could have ever asked for." 

"I love you too Luke. Merry Christmas." 

"Merry Christmas baby."