23: That's a real baby

Title: That's a real baby 

TW: None

.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+

One week, just one more week until our little baby was in our arms. We spent the whole day getting everything ready. And by we, I mean Luke. The man barely let me lift a finger. 

"I can build the crib by myself. You go lay down baby." He reassured, kissing my head. 

"It's ok, I kinda wanna see how this goes." I smirk, sitting on the white rocking chair in the light purpled colored room. 

"You don't think I can do it?" He asks as he begins to take out the pieces. 

"I believe in you baby." 

To my surprise, he was doing well. He screwed everything in order and soon was finished. 

"See." He said out of breath. "Easy peasy." 

I go to stand up and hug him. But a pain shooting through my body stops me. Luke quickly rushed to my side and hold me against him. "Contractions." I laugh it off. 

"Are you going to be ok?" He asks. 

"Yea, I think it's because the due date is getting close." 

Luke helps me into the room, where we lay down and cuddle. Minutes later another contractions hits and I sit up grabbing my stomach. My hand squeezes the nearest thing, that being his arm. His muscles tighten in pain. 

"Do you think we should go to the hospital?" He offers, sitting up with me. As he asks that, a gush of water trickles down my legs. "That's a yes. Holy shit." 

"The bags are in the car right?" I ask, moving my legs to the edge. 

"Yea, come on, let's get you into the car." 

On the drive we let our loved ones know the news. We were having our baby. Punz also posted a picture of me holding a pillow and a thumbs up on Twitter. 

'I think someone is joining our family soon guys. Wish us luck ❤️.' 

After hours of labor, I heard the crying of our little girl. Through my tears and sweat I saw Luke cutting the cord. She was quickly placed on my chest, as I. smiled at her small features. Specially at her blonde hair, similar to her fathers.  

"Hi sweetie, I'm your mommy." I sobbed, soothing her cheek. Luke stood beside me with a similar smile to mine. Soon they took her into another room to clean her up.

"I'm so proud of you." Luke whispered. 

"Thank you baby." I say back, pressing my lips to him. 

"Ok you guys, here she is." A nurse said, coming inside the room with our little bundle of joy. "I'll leave you guys alone." 

My and Luke stared at her with amazement. "She's perfect." Luke whispered as he looked at her. "Just like her mom." 

"She has your hair. So pretty." 

"Do you think she'll have my eyes too?" 

"I don't know." 

"Come on baby, open your eyes for dada. Come on." He begs, petting her small cheek. 

As if she heard him, her eyes fluttered open, revealing brown/green eyes. "She has mine." 

Luke announced her arrival with a picture of the three of us. She was bundled up in sheets against my chest, while Luke had his arms around us.  

'Everyone, meet Phoebe (you can change the name if you want to). Phoebe, meet everyone.' 

Soon after the tweet, our friends began to call us. Luke took out his phone and accepted the call. Sapnap, Dream, Sam, Bad, Karl, George and Quackity were in the call. 

"Hi guys, how's it going?" Dream asks. 

"Where's the baby?" Karl asks, leaning closer to the camera. 

Luke flips the camera to me, showing the baby in my arms. They all 'aw' at the sight of the tiny baby in my hands. 

"She's a cute muffin." Bad whispers with a smile. 

"Congrats you guys." Quackity tells us. 

"I want to teach her how to play bedwars when she's older." Sapnap says. "Can I Y/N?" 

"Of course Sap." I reply tiredly. Luke stares at me in shock, shaking his head no. 

"No way Sapnap, that's going to be my responsibility as a dad." I roll my eyes with a tired smile and slap him slightly on the arm. 

"I'm going to be your favorite uncle. I promise you that little Phoebe." Sam says. 

"Yea, I believe that Sam." Luke agrees. 

"Are you ok George?" Dream asks. "You alive?" 

"I'm just staring at her. Like, that's a real baby." His eyes going wide and he spoke. 

Luke and I smile, looking down at her small body. "It sure is."