3: You're Pregnant

Title: You're pregnant

TW: Babies? If you don't like them

Pronouns: She/Her

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Panic rose up and down my body. The tears that threatened to fall out of my eyes eventually made their way down my cheeks. They soon landed over the positive pregnancy test that rested on my hands. 

'I'm only 23. I'm only fucking 23',  I thought sadly. 

More thoughts began to race through my head. The first one being Luke. How would he react to being a father soon? 

"Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh." I whispered to myself as I clenched the plastic test. 

I only have 2 hours before he's back from visiting his parents. Then I'll have to tell him. I rush up to my feet and walk over to my laptop in the kitchen. Quickly, I ring up Puffy. Ever since Luke joined the Dream SMP I've become close to her and considered her one of my closest friends. 

As soon as her face popped on screen and felt some sort of relief. "Have you been crying? Why are you crying? Did Punz do something?" she bombarded me with questions. 

"Yes. I'm pregnant. Get me pregnant." I replied quickly, shutting my eyes close.  

"Oh." She said calmly. Then her eyes widen at the realization of my answer. "Holly! Are you sure?" 

"I've been feeling sick for the past few days. And I told Punz not to worry about it, but then I started to worry about it and-" 

"And you took a pregnancy test to make sure, and it came back positive." She finished. 

"What do I do?" I asked, looking down at the keyboard. 

"Calm down and tell him. He's crazy about you. He wouldn't leave you." She reassures. "I'm guessing you haven't spoken about having children yet." 

"Not really. We've been together for 3 years, and we've never really spoken about our future." I answer. 

"It's going to be fine. Everything's going to be fine. I promise."  

"Thanks Puffy." 

"Anytime. Good luck." She says before hanging up. 

Those two hours soon became into five minutes and Luke texted me, saying that he was close and that he brought food with him too. Hiding the pregnancy test in my hoodie, I sit on the kitchen island and open up the camera on my phone. I sigh in relief as I see that the puffiness on my eyes had gone down a bit. 

The door to our apartment opens, revealing his tall figure walking into the place. Smiling, he lifts the bag in his hands. The smell of the Chinese food filled my nostrils, causing a wave of nausea to overcome my body. 

I hold up a finger, covering my mouth before rushing to the bathroom in our room. 

"Shit." I hear Luke mumble before rushing to me. Inside the bathroom, he lifts my hair away from my face and looks away. 

Once I finish, he stands up and fills a cup with water from the sink for me. He rubs and kisses my back as I gargle the water in the cup. He helps me up and guides me to the sink, where I brush my teeth. An item falls to the floor, Luke leaning down to pick it up. 

"You're pregnant." He says, staring at the test with a small smile. 

"We're not ready for a baby, Luke." I speak. 

Luke places his hands on my waist and presses a kiss to my head as I look at him through the mirror. "We'll work it out. We always do." 

"This is crazy dude. It's fuckin' crazy. We're going to be parents soon." 

Luke gives me a smile and turns me around. His lips press onto mine and linger for a minute as his hands travel underneath my shirt and stop on top of my belly. "You're going to be a great mom. I can promise you that baby girl." 

"And you're going to be a great dad." 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I'm currently babysitting a cute kid, and I'm obsessed w babies at the moment. So expect a lot of baby content in this book. Hope you don't mind that. Love, Bubble <3 

Also, I start college tomorrow, so wish me luck. I have to go in person, and I've never been to the campus. And this will probs cause me to do slow uploads, but I'll try my bed.