16: This is the best karma ever!

Title: This is the best karma ever!

TW: None

Pronouns: They/Them

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Minecraft. I've played it a couple of times with Luke, but I've never really tried to speed run. Before the stream Luke explained to me the basics. And also that this is just for fun. 

"You're not trying to break any records... Yet." 

This seems easy, right? 

Luke pulled my chair closer to me, taking my hand in his. "Remember everything I told you about?" 

I nod, hovering my fingers over the mouse button. "I'm so nervous." 

"You'll do great. I'm going to be here right beside you." He smiles at me, pressing a kiss to my temple. "Alright, start it babe." 

"Hi everyone. I'm taking over Punz's stream today." I say, waving into the camera. "Today I'm going to try and speed run Minecraft." 

"Not to brag or anything, but they learned from the best." Luke says as he points towards himself. "They've been practicing all week for this moment." 

I roll my eyes at him and open up a new world. "Ladies and gentlemen, my boyfriend." 

I run over to try and start grabbing wood, then dig down to get the stone to start making my tool set.

Randomdono donated $5: Wow, Y/N is popping off. 

"Thank you." I smile, running to the cave nearby. Inside the cave, I find enough iron for full armor and a pickaxe, and a bucket. 

"Holy shit, look at my baby go!" Luke shouts, clapping his hands. 

"Don't make me lose my focus." I mumble, my eyes glued to the screen. "Time?"

"You're 20 mins in. Best time yet. There's a lava pool. There's a lava pool." He speaks quickly. 

I grab some random water and begin to do the nether portal. Slowly, but surely. I enter the Nether, and look around. On the way to the Nether Fortress, I grab some gold nuggets.  The blaze spawner was nearby the entrance I made, so I quickly began killing the mobs. 

"How many do I need?" I ask. 

"Just get 8, maybe 9." 

Halfway through the speed run, Sapnap joins. "When you're s/o is better at you at speedrunning." 

Luke scoffs while I giggle. "Thanks, Sap." 

"I just knooow you learned by watching my streams." He continues to joke. 

"Obviously, who else would have taught me." I go along with a smirk. 

"Ahem." Luke coughs loudly. "Do you remember me? Your boyfriend?" 

"Oh yea. I might have watched a couple of streams where you speed run. But don't really remember much." 

"OOOOHHH." Sapnap yells. "Y/N you're cool!" 

I laugh at his reaction and continue trading. I see Luke pouting and throw half of the gold in the pit filled with the piglin. My hands up his face and I peck his lips. "I love you baby." 

"I love you too." He sighs, smiling at me. 

"Aww, you two are cute." Sapnap comments. "Y/N LOOK OUT!" 

The red screen pops up. 

Y/N was slain by an Enderman 

I groan and slap Luke on the arm. "I'm blaming this on you." I shout, watching him throw his head back as he laughed. 

"This is the best karma ever!"