"New Year's Kiss"

Title: "New Year's Kiss" 

TW: None

Happy New Years everyone, hope everyone is doing ok and is staying safe. May 2022 bring you many blessings and happiness. Lot's of love. 

The whole Dream SMP was united on New Year. They've managed to find a nice place where they could through a small party to celebrate the coming of 2022. Everyone was drinking, eating, and having fun. The small dance floor was packed with members doing their cringy dances. You and Puffy were talking over the loud music when your boyfriend approached you out of nowhere, tapping your shoulder. 

"Come on, I want to show you something." He whispers. 

You excuse yourself with Puffy and follow Luke outside to a beautiful balcony. From beside him, you could see how nervous he was. "Luke, is everything ok?" You ask. 

"Yea, everything great." He replies with a smile. Luke takes your hand in his and kisses it. "Two minutes until 2022."

"Crazy isn't it?" You ask, looking at him. 

"Yea, it is." 

After a moment of silence, I rest my head on his shoulder, listening to his breathing speeding up. You look up at him with a beaming smile. You make him nervous after all this time together. 

Your friends started to join the both of you outside, everyone piled up near you guys. You took a minute to look around. Ramboo, Tommy, and Tubbo looked up excitedly waiting for the fireworks to begin. Dream and the rest of the dream team were talking on your left and Bad and Skeppy were on your right. You look at Dream and he flashes you a bright smile. You both have always been close, seeing you two together brought him happiness. 

"Come on guys! 10!"

The countdown began. 

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1!

Punz didn't waste time flushing you against him and pressing his lips to yours. You allow him to slide his hands down your waist. The cheers suddenly stopped, and the fireworks lit up your faces. It felt as if you were the only ones in the place. 

"Ewww, Philza, they're kissing! Oh, you're kissing your wife?!?" Tommy shouts, causing everyone to laugh at him. 

"It's ok Tommy, I'll kiss you!" Tubbo jokes. 

After all the laughter, you go lean over the balcony, observing the fireworks. As you stare in awe, a pair of arms wrap around you. 

"Happy new year my love." 

"Happy new year Luke."