Fights (P.2)

Title: Fights: Part 1

TW: Crying, Fights

Pronouns: He/Him for Punz, They/Them

︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶₊˚๑

The morning after the fight, I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were puffy, and my hair was a mess. I took a shower and prepared myself for the day. For the first time since I woke up I picked up my phone, going through  all the missed calls and unread messages from Luke. 

Additionally, to all the calls and messages, there was a Twitter notification that caught my eyes. 

'Hi everyone, just wanted to come here and say that I'll be taking a break from streaming for a little bit. Thanks for all the love and support, see ya soon 👋'

Frowning, I put down my phone and start doing my coffee. While so, I go to answer to one of his messages, but a knock on the door stops me from doing so. I place my phone down and walk over to the door. On the other side of it stood Luke, flowers in one hand, and his phone in his other. 

"Hey, how are you?" He asked. 

His blonde hair was sticking out in all places, and his eyes had a similar puff to mine. To be honest, he looked like crap. 

"I'm tired." I replied dryly.

"So am I. I've been trying to call you all night." 

"Normally, when people are mad at you, they tent not to talk to you." I move out of the way, and he enters, placing down his belongings on the glass coffee table. 

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I really am. What I said was completely wrong, and I was stupid." 

"Do you really think I'm clingy." I speak after a couple of seconds of silent. "And please be honest with me." I add quickly. 

Luke took my hands in his and placed them over his mouth, shaking his head no. "Of course not, baby. I was just mad, and I'm stressed over a million things. But that's no excuse. I could never see you as clingy." 

"Ok, if you ever feel like I am, please tell me." I smile. 

"Come here, I wanna hug you." He whispers, pulling me into his chest. "Have you seen twitter today?" 

"I saw you're taking a break. Are you ok?" 

"Yea, I am now. We're going on a road trip. Just you and me, baby." He answers, pressing a kiss on my hair. 

"Really? Where are we going?" I ask, lifting my head to look at him. 

"Anywhere you wanna go." 

I stand on my tippy-toes and boop our noses together. Luke then grabs my waist and joins our lips. My hands go up his chest, ending up at the back of his neck. After we pull away, he keeps me close, whispering sweet words to me.