Prologue

⚠️ Plagiarism is a crime. Any copy of this story without my consent is considered as one.

~~~

Sunday, 7am.

I push to open the door of our house to get in. I just came back from 2 hours of jogging around the village. I guess I'm too excited for today that I managed to run that long.

"There you are, my lovely daughter! Come, take a seat. Breakfast should be ready." Although my mother is smiling widely when she saw me, I could tell that she's also sad. I can see through her eyes.

"I'll just wash a bit, mom. I'm pretty much sweaty." I chuckled.

"Sure. But don't take long." I heard her say. So I didn't waste any minute to run in my room. I took a quick shower, and walk down the stairs to join them for the breakfast.

"Are you really sure about this, princess?" My father asked for the nth time.

"Yes, dad. I'm sure."

He sighed. "Fine. I'll drive you there."

"Sure. I'll just pack the remaining stuffs."

I'm on my last year as a college student. Summer vacation is done and we have to go back to school tomorrow.

"We just moved in here. Are you really sure you wanted to leave?" He asked once again.

Instead of getting irritated, I actually find it cute. This will be the first time for us to separate in a long time. And like he said, we just moved in, in this house. It's only been a week since we got here. To be honest, I was really irritated to hear about our sudden moving of house. I was more furious when I heard the exact location.

You see, we're from Seoul. We live in a city. I have a lot of friends, and we're pretty much active every night. We go to different clubs and parties. However, I have a boyfriend. He is lovely and very supportive. He doesn't mind the parties I go as long as I won't sleep with anyone else. And by saying that, it means I can be physically close with anyone who's got my attention for the night.

I'm not gonna lie, I do make out with them but that's it. I turn them down before they go too far. I've kissed a lot of boys. And as a young lady who grew up at the city, I don't see anything wrong with that. Just like they say, you should live your life. And so, I did.

Although I have a very active life, engaging sexual intercourses is not one of them. True, I drink a lot, I smoke, I dance flirtatiously, I kiss and make out with random boys but I was never touched on my private areas. Even my boyfriend couldn't touch me there. Because I believe that a girl shouldn't rush such stuffs. I was there to enjoy anyways. And I plan to give my precious body to my husband. Not boyfriend or some random guy. It should be someone who I'm married with.

With my friends and the parties all night, I can let loose. I can feel life like as if I was just alive every night. I am living the best life. I don't need to worry about my studies because even if I party a lot, my intelligence couldn't be denied. Although I would have some problems here and there, still, my father was there to fix it.

But then again, my parents broke the news of us moving in Jeonju. I don't know what's on their mind and why did they decided to leave Seoul. They don't mind me going home late. They let me live like a young lady should. I never heard a single complain from them. So, I don't think that's the reason why we left.

My boyfriend is against it. I was against of it too. But what do I do? My parents' decision is final no matter how I try to convince them to think about it again. Now, me and my boyfriend are sort of in a long distance relationship. We have nothing but our phones to communicate with. I miss him. Although he texts me every minute of everyday, I still miss him.