Chapter 17: Party Time

After eating our brunch, Taeyeon and I wore a proper attire before going to the lobby. When we got there, Sunny is already sitting at the couch, waiting for us. She didn't even gave me a call. She just waited there.

"Hey! You're fast. Why didn't you call me?" I furrowed my eyebrows to her.

"I don't wanna bother you more than I did." She sighed.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, worried.

"No." She looked away when Taeyeon stood beside me, watching Sunny without a word. I guess she's still being cautious with Taeyeon around her. After all, Taeyeon left them for 2 years.

"Why?" I crossed my arm on my chest.

"I think we should just talk about this at the rest house." I heard the woman beside me talk gently. She's not cold! Wow. Even Sunny was surprised to hear that.

"It wouldn't be comfortable for the both of you to talk here. Tourists went here first before touring the Ranch. We wouldn't want them to see any of you crying or whatsoever. Also, it's not a good idea to let them eavesdropping whatever problem Sunny have." Well, she's got a point. Although she explained quite a lot, I do understand her. Having someone to eavesdrop about your problem can make you feel uncomfortable. Irritated even. So I nod my head and agreed to what she have suggested.

We walked our way to the rest house. It's actually isn't that far from the lobby. Besides, the view of the Ranch is very beautiful. I will never get tired to say that. I will never be over it's sight.

While walking, I am between Sunny and Taeyeon. Taeyeon and I are holding each other's hands and I can sense that Sunny's been eyeing it since a while ago. Ah yeah! We don't do skinship in front of them. Actually, not when we're inside the university. So I don't blame her if this is all new to her. Although I know that she may have an idea. After all, she's the first to notice Taeyeon's feelings for me.

"You're just staying at the rest house every weekend?" Sunny asked curiously. Well, Taeyeon and I are always out every weekend. And that's because we're visiting the Jung sisters.

"Not really." I shrugged.

"I have other properties to visit, Sunny." Taeyeon spoke to her.

"Ah yeah." Sunny awkwardly replied. They are cute. How I wish she brought Yoona too. She'll be happy to have Taeyeon interacting with them for sure.

Taeyeon insert the key and we all went in. We sat at the couch on the living room. There was a silence for quite some time before I decided to ask Sunny about her problem. I realized that it would be awkward for her to take the first move.

"So, what happened? You seem so... stress." I carefully asked.

"Yeah, so my family's having a problem." She turn her body sideways to face me fully. "It turned out that my father have been in contact with Sooyoung's uncle. And eventually, my father began to borrow money from them and he's in complete debt now. I just can't believe that my father actually have the guts to tell us that he doesn't have a debt from the Chois where in fact, there are documents that he signed himself." She sighed.

"Your father doesn't know that he borrowed money from them?" Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yes. And he said that he can't remember signing a paper. I just don't know what to do anymore. His dept is so much that we could be homeless anytime soon." I can feel hear frustration in her voice. That must be tough for her.

"Do you think your father is sure that he didn't sign such papers?" Taeyeon asked seriously. Oh no I don't like this feeling. I knew she's indicating something in there.