Chapter 3: Steal

Taeyeon came back immediately before our second class started. She once again sat beside me. She gave me a smirk when she saw that I ate the kimbap she gave me a while ago.

Well, I was hungry. And going out to get myself a food is not an option. I'd rather let my hunger than be late on our second class. Besides, it's a free food. Why would I say no to that? Oh yeah, it's from Taeyeon. I made a mental note that this will be the first and last time for me to accept something from her.

I couldn't even look at her even though I can see from my peripheral vision that she's not looking at me. I'm shy and nervous at the same time. I wanted to say thank you because her food is very convenient for me. It's easy to eat and it didn't waste my time to go outside.

I was gathering the courage to say my appreciation to her but even before I could utter a word, our professor for our second subject came in. This time, it's a woman. She looks young too. Long legged, tone body, and a pretty face. Does appearance is required to be hired as a professor here? Because seriously, these professors are good looking as fuck.

Our second class ended early just like the first one. She introduced herself and discussed the upcoming lessons we have for this semester then said her goodbye and left.

It's just 10:30 am for goodness sake. I'm not yet hungry for lunch. I saw Taeyeon walk out of the classroom again. Where is she going though? Why does she keep on going out after every class ended? Can't she calm her butt and just sit still in her chair?

Not that I want her to just sit beside me though. I was just curious why she goes in and out of the classroom. Oh well, it should be good for me since I don't wanna hangout with her. We wouldn't talk to each other anyways. We will be awkward if she stayed still. So, I think it's better off this way.

"Tiffany! Wanna grab lunch with us?" Bora smile at me.

"Isn't it still too early to grab lunch?" I chuckled.

"You're right. But we are planning to eat some good steak at the steakhouse near our apartment. It always take some time before they serve the food there because they take a really good care of it." She explained excitedly. Steak doesn't sound that bad anyways. And I've been missing to eat a good steak. It's been a month since the last time I ate one. And that was in Seoul.

"Count me in then." She cheered after hearing my response. I shook my head with a smile on my face. Seriously, how can she have such energy?

We went to the steakhouse she's talking about. The interior design actually gives you a vintage vibe. It's very cozy inside. It's spacious and very inviting. In my opinion, this place is beautiful. Now, I can't wait to taste their steak.

We sat on a six seater round table beside the glassed wall. We can see the grounds of the university from here. It surprised me to see a huge grounds. Now that I realized, I haven't explored my new University. I should do that later today after our last class.

"Sooyoung, I thought we've compromised this morning? Don't say any hurtful words when Taeyeon is around. Besides, you don't have any evidence that can prove Taeyeon's involvement with Jessica's disappearance, and her family's murder case." Sunny spoke as calm as she can although I could tell that she's just holding back her anger.

"I don't need evidence, Sunny. I just know." Sooyoung stubbornly replied.

"Are we fighting about this again?"

"You started it!"

"No, you started it! All I'm asking you is to shut your mouth when she's around. She was and still our friend. And the least you could do is to give her a respect!"