Chapter 6: Who is Jessica?

The whole room of 307 smells so good! It's the smell that greet me first when I walked in. Bora let me in though. Sooyoung and Yoona won't stand up from their seats. They're already sitting at the round dinning table, waiting for Sunny to finish her cooking.

Before I left Taeyeon in our apartment, I asked her if she wanna join us. But as expected, she rejected. She said she'll just cook something for her. I let her be because I understand that there are things that I can't touch.

"Right on time, Tiffany. I'm just done cooking." Sunny laughed.

"Oh! I'm glad. I was afraid Sooyoung will finish my portion." I teased.

"You should stay away from that midget. You're starting to act like her." Sooyoung shook her head in disapproval. We just laughed at her though.

Like before, we ate in silence. All you can hear is the clacking sound of the utensils and Sooyoung's slurping. I couldn't blame her though. The soup is so good! We all groan after tasting it the first time. Sunny is a good cook y'all!

After we eat that heavenly dish, I helped Bora prefer the fruits. We washed, peeled, and cutted them. While Yoona and Sooyoung wash the dishes. Then we bring the fruits at the living room since the girls are already sitting at the rug, watching some random drama.

"So, I've been wanting to ask. Who is Jessica?" I blurt out. They all stopped doing whatever their doing and stared at me ridiculously. Uh-oh! Was it a bad timing?

Sunny turn off the TV as she turn to focus on me. "Jessica Jung. She has a cold demeanor but she's a lovely lady. She's bubbly and cute when you get to know her." She started as I nod my head, telling her to continue.

"You see, Taeyeon and Jessica are the closest ones in our circle of friends from 2 years ago. And although Jessica is not living in this building, she often stay the night just to be with us. Well, just to be with Taeyeon in particular."

"So, Taeyeon and Jessica are uhh... lovers?" I hesitantly asked.

"Yes. At first we didn't know. Taeyeon wanted to tell us on Jessica's birthday. But unfortunately, tragedy happened and we found out in a not so pleasant kind of way." I can see in her eyes that she's sad. Sunny genuinely love her friends. Now I wanna be friends with her. I never saw someone so true and loyal to her friends until now.

"How did you found out?"

"Well, Jessica's family were killed inside of the Kim's ranch." Sooyoung replied casually. But I can see that she's just hiding her true emotions.

"What!?"

"Police said that it was assassination or something related to the Jung's businesses." She shrugged, clearly not believing it.

"After the Jung massacre, Taeyeon unnie vanished for a whole week which lead to people saying that she must be guilty so she chose to hide. After all, everyone knew how homophobic Jessica unnie's parents are. They wouldn't like a girl for their daughter." Yoona continue the story this time.

"Yep. That's why people speculated that maybe Taeyeon invited the Jungs in their Ranch to show off that she's not just someone. She's the Kim Taeyeon. But unfortunately, the Jungs still won't accept her no matter what so she choose to kill them to have Jessica on her own." Bora spoke in disgust. Is it normal that I didn't like that?

"They couldn't just assume that. What the hell?" It's ridiculous. This is ridiculous. Now I feel bad for Taeyeon. She's gone through all this alone.

"Then what do you expect us to think, Tiffany? There's no other motive but that." Sooyoung insisted.

"But you said it has something to do with the Jungs businesses."