Chapter 12: Confrontation

"You like me?" She asked in amazement.

I nod my head shyly.

"So... So, what are we? Are you my girlfriend?" There is a spark in her eyes when she said that word, girlfriend. Sounds good to me actually.

"No, silly. Not yet." I smirked at her.

"Oh yeah. It's too fast. It's fine. At least I know you like me too." She held my hand and excitement is very evident on her face. She's right. It's too fast. That's also why we're not yet girlfriends. But I think knowing that we like each other is already enough for now. I just still can't believe that I do really like her. I mean, she's a girl. In my years of existence in this world, I believe that I'm straight. I only dated guys. But how come I like this girl more than I've liked someone else before?

"Right. Let's keep things slow and steady." I said that she agreed with a nod.

"You don't know how much happy I am, Tiffany. This is crazy! Can... Can I hug you?" She requested hesitantly. Now I wonder what made her so hesitant now that she knew I like her. I mean, she was so shameless to be clingy to me these past few days. And my feelings for her is not yet sure that time.

"Of course!" I laughed at her. She's just too cute to handle.

She giggled shyly as she wrapped her arms around me. She laid her chin on my shoulder and so did I. We hug comfortably in the middle of our room. We didn't even bother for how long until our feet grew tired from standing, that's when we pull out and decided to sit on her bed. She doesn't want to let go, neither do I. So we cuddled on her bed for a good few hours.

And yes, I didn't go out of the apartment for the rest of the day. Taeyeon cooked for our dinner and this time, I forced her to let me help. Since she's in a very good mood tonight, she let me help her.

I decided to talk to Sooyoung the next day after. And so I did. I talked to her with the girls at lunch time. I told them what I did with Taeyeon in her Ranch. They are specifically shock when they heard that Luna is still in the Ranch. They thought the horse was dead. I didn't know why and I didn't bother to ask.

Also, I specifically skip the part that we met Jessica. I told them we were just strolling around Jeonju that day. I know it's not good to lie, but I've already gave my word to Jessica and Taeyeon. I won't tell their secret. Besides, there's a reason why Jessica is hiding. I may not know why but I trust them. I trust Taeyeon.

Days, weeks, and months pass just like that. It's already been 3 months since I told Taeyeon I like her. And everyday that God made, she did nothing but to show me how much she likes me.

She rejected every single person that tries to flirt with her everyday. Although I'm feeling jealous, her response to them is enough for me to feel assured. She always turn them down in a cold manner. But still, like before, she doesn't like it when someone is around us. So therefore, we settled and agreed that we won't show any skinship in front of the people.

However, when we're alone at the apartment, we can't just keep our hands on our own. It's either we hold hands, cuddle at the couch and sometimes on her bed, or simply as hugging each other in the middle of the living room. There's quite a few times when Taeyeon surprised me by hugging me tight the moment we get inside our apartment after a long tiring day at the University.

I think it gives her some sort of comfort because everytime she does that, I can feel her breathing calming back to normal. I like it. I really like it whenever she gets comfort from me. I don't want her to get it from someone else. I want her to know that she can only get it from me.

Throughout the whole 3 months, we've visited Jessica and Krystal more than I can count on my fingers. And yes, I got closer to the siblings. Jessica and I often just sit on the sofa and talk about life and the outside world while Taeyeon and Krystal are cooking at the kitchen.