Chapter 14: Ice Cream

That day, Sooyoung was never seen around the campus. That's a relief for me. I wouldn't know how to react if she was here. I think I wouldn't be able to stop myself from shouting at her.

All this time, she's been accusing Taeyeon for murder and kidnap. Who would've thought that she was the one who sell the Jungs and Taeyeon's parents to the Chois?

After a long day from school, Taeyeon and I decided to have our dinner at the steakhouse we went on our first date. Wait, was it considered as a date? I think it's not 'cause I still don't know that I like her back then. And I was such an homophobic.

Now I feel embarrassed. I was too judgemental about same sex relationship. I admit I was short minded with that. And who would've thought that I would need Taeyeon to make me realize that? I mean, I'm so into her now. So into her that I wanted to kiss her so bad. Her lips is so inviting. But then again, I'm afraid that we don't have the same feelings.

It's very obvious that I'm falling for her. But is she falling for me too? Or she just likes me and that's just it? Haist! Kim Taeyeon, you need to act fast!

We ate steak for dinner with a glass of red wine. I don't know, we just felt like wanting to drink a glass of wine tonight. Besides, it's weekend tomorrow. We don't need to wake up early for our class. It's just a glass of wine though. Like as if it'll make us drunk.

I just realized, this is my first time to drink an alcoholic drink in 3 months! What the hell? Where's the party goer Tiffany? And where the heck is the alcoholic Tiffany? Who am I? Damn! I felt so different. This is not how I spent my life in Seoul. It's like as if I'm a complete different person.

Although I kinda miss my city life, I do admit that this change is for the better. I've never felt so much alive before. Like I said, I only felt alive when the night comes because I party a lot before. But now, even without the alcohol, even without my friends from the city, even without a random boy to flirt with for the night, and even though I don't party anymore, I felt so much alive!

And now I feel like I had lived my life wrong before. Ever since I moved in this place, all I did is to appreciate the nature that the Tiffany from the city won't even spare a second to do so. Jeonju healed me. It gives me so much hope and it helped me live my life better.

Taeyeon and I are currently cuddling on the couch of our living room. Half of my body is on top of her, my head is laying on her chest and her arms are wrapped around me. Sometimes I feel her playing with my hair, sometimes she's sniffing my hair and kissing the crown of my head.

And if you're gonna ask me how do I feel? Man! I'm over the moon. I've never felt so good in my years of existence. This is much better than drowning myself with alcohol. Her touch is addictive. And I'm so willing to be addicted to her.

"I don't think I wanna go outside our apartment tomorrow." She said and even though I can't see her face, I am certain that she's pouting right now.

"Why is that?" I asked softly. I do noticed that she's a bit out of it today.

"I just don't feel like to."

"Are you still upset about what happened with Sooyoung yesterday?"

She sighed. That's a yes. I knew it. Even though she won't say it, she still care for her friends. And she's hurt everytime she hear the wrong accusations directly from them.

Now, how can I make this kid feel better? Right. I'll just take her out.

"Let's go. The night is young and beautiful. I wanna walk with you." I sat up but she pretended to be paralyzed.

"Tae, let's go." I pulled her arm but she still resisted to leave the couch.

"Fine. I'll just walk alone then." I pouted as I stood up. But even before I could take a step forward, I felt arms wrapped around my waist and Taeyeon's face is on my belly.