Chapter 4: Do I look good?

If I was so sleepy a while ago, now I couldn't sleep at all. I tossed and turned in my bed but it still won't make me sleep. Is it true? Taeyeon likes me. Wait, does she really like me? Or she just wanna get in my pants?

We just met yesterday. And I find it impossible for her to like me this instant considering her reputation. Cold, womanizer. Hmmm... Suspicious.

I didn't know when did I fell asleep but when I woke up, my head is aching so bad. I feel so sleepy. I turn off the alarm clock and reached for my phone to see if Siwon sent me a text message only to be disappointed for receiving nothing.

He is acting really really strange. I knew that he's acting strange from the past week but he's acting too much strange now since yesterday. What is happening, really?

With half eyes closed, I decided to call CL. She's my friend in Seoul. People likes to see us together 'cause we're both badass. Unknown to them, CL and I are friends but there's something in between us. Like an invisible line. Still, she's a friend who I'm always with. I party a lot with her and she knew almost everything about me and I know almost everything about her.

I was trying to call her to ask her if she saw Siwon. But unfortunately, she didn't pick up. Well, who would pick up a call at 5 am? I'm so dumb. I'll just ring her up again later this afternoon if I won't receive any text message from Siwon.

I sighed. Everything's stressing me out. Siwon is acting strange, Taeyeon said she likes me. Speaking of that cold person, I look over on her bed but she's not there. How can she wake up so early?

I throw the covers as I stood up and do a little stretching. I'll eat the instant ramen noodles for breakfast. I think I still have some pieces of macaroons too. Oh shoot! I forgot to buy a coffee. Geezz! I guess I'll have to stop by at the convenient store again.

I open the door of our room and it was like a dejavu from yesterday. The kitchen lights is blinding and the sound of someone cooking at the kitchen is very audible. And there she is, Taeyeon back facing me as she cook for breakfast.

I guess she sensed that I'm standing there again. So she turn around to face me. The same thing happened yesterday. The only difference is that, she's not glaring at me now. While yesterday, she glared at me like as if I'm the reason of her anger in this world.

"You're awake." She stated the obvious. Her voice is calm. It's not the same from yesterday that sent chills down my spine.

"You're early again." I said.

"I always am. Take a seat. Breakfast should be ready soon." She said without looking at me. I raised an eyebrow.

"You didn't put poison on my food, right?" I'm serious. She's frightening. She was so cold yesterday and now she's acting so kind to me? I'm sorry but it's really hard to believe that.

"No. I'm not a murderer." She said in gritted teeth. Uh-oh! Okay, I think I might have pissed her off.

"I'm sorry. I was just really stressed since yesterday." I apologized sincerely. I don't wanna hurt her. I'm afraid she'll hurt me double.

She didn't say anything but I saw her nod her head. Uhh... Is she okay? I made a mental note not to mention anything about murder and kidnap cases again. I still wanna live longer. I'm afraid she'll straddle me to death if I mention that again.

I sat at the kitchen stool. I know I swore yesterday that I won't accept anything from her anymore but I feel so bad from what I said. I think I really hurt her. So as a sign of apology, I'll eat the breakfast she made. It smells so good though. It makes my tummy grumble. Like as if its telling me to stop acting hard to get and just shove the food in my mouth.