Chapter 10: Shakespeare

After yesterday, I felt like I got a little closer to Taeyeon. We ride her horse. We ride Sol specifically. I asked her why Sol again, she just said that she wanted to spend more time with Sol since she had spent most of her time with the other 3 horses from the past weeks.

We tour around the Ranch. I saw thousands of animals around it. Specifically cows and horses. There are facilities too where tourists can enjoy. For example, there are plenty of playgrounds around for the kids. Her Ranch is huge. And it's fascinating how people can connect with the nature.

I must admit, I did think before that having a Ranch and Farm is boring. Coming from a girl who was born and raised in the city, I think it's normal for me to think that way.

Now that I realized, it's actually cool. After living in a hectic busy city, it's not that bad to move and live in a calm countryside. I can breathe fresh air in here. And that's what I like the most. Plus the beauty of this place gives nothing but healing to humans.

I don't think I would want to come back in the city anytime soon. Jeonju had provided me a sense of healing that I never imagined I needed until now.

I am currently at the kitchen stool. It's Sunday morning and Taeyeon is cooking for our breakfast. Again, I insisted to help but she loves to reject my help so I was left with no choice but to sit still and watch her do the work at the kitchen.

I don't mind though. I like staring at her. She's like a cute housewife that cooks for me. Wait, what!? Did I just think of that? Oh no! I facepalm myself. I shouldn't have think of that!

"Are you okay?" Taeyeon came closer to me as she held my hand that I used to facepalm myself. Worry is evident in her eyes.

"I-I'm fine." I stuttered. This is awkward.

"Why would you do that?" She furrowed her eyebrows to me.

"I-I... Nothing." I bit my lower lip, embarrassed. She hooked her forefinger on my chin and examined my face closely. My eyes widened. Our faces are so close to each other. I can feel her breath touching my skin. I gulp. Damn it!

My heart is beating incredibly fast. I can feel my body weakening. I swear if I was just standing up, I would have already fell over. My knees are weak. Her touch makes me weak. Taeyeon, you're making me feel things I've never felt before. What are you doing to me?

"Don't do that again." She commanded after making sure that my face is fine. I nod my head lightly. She gave me a warm smile before turning around to see her cooking.

I took a deep breath. I just realized that I've been holding my breath for a while. Stop it, Tiffany. You shouldn't feel this way. Keep yourself together!

"We should eat first before heading to Jessica's place." She placed my breakfast in front of me. I thanked her then I dig in.

"Why you didn't tell the girls where is Jessica?"

"It's complicated. I'll explain to you when the time comes."

I sighed. As expected. I don't wanna force her though. I just hope that she's more open to her friends. Besides, they are also Jessica's friends. They deserve to know her whereabouts.

After eating, we boarded Taeyeon's car. It's a Porsche! Well, what do I expect? She is rich. I think she is wealthy than my whole family. I don't mind though. And I hope she doesn't.

Taeyeon drove her car quietly. This is her sensitive spot. I mean, she's been hiding Jessica for 2 years now. And here she is, after meeting me for a whole week, she's already letting me step on this space. She's letting me meet Jessica.