Epilogue

Warning! Explicit content ahead! Read responsibly.

5 years after.

I heard the tiny ding of the elevator as it open to the floor I'm going to. I walk out and immediately, greetings from the staffs filled the room. I smiled at them and greeted them back.

"Good evening, Ms. Hwang." Ms. Park, Taeyeon's secretary greet me as she stood up from her table.

"Good evening." I smiled. She knock two times at the door before turning the knob, letting me in. I gave her a small thank you as I walked in.

There, I saw Taeyeon reading something from a paper, looking serious as her eyebrows knitted together.

"Good evening, Ms. Kim." I bowed.

She raised her head to look at me. "Good evening. Please sit down." She smiled.

I did as I was told. I sat on a chair in front of her desk.

"The floorplans just arrived today. Here, take a look. I already saw everything and so far, I don't have any dislikes. Although I have requested some small changes here and there." She handed me the ten floorplans that we've been expecting to arrive since yesterday. I remember how angry she's been when the floorplans didn't reach her office yesterday.

I examined the floorplans for our upcoming project. These floorplans are actually some of the designs of rooms for the houses we're planning to build inside the Shakespeare. Yes, inside the Shakespeare.

The Kims, Hwangs, Kwons and Jungs decided to upgrade it. Since a lot of people watched Jessica's interview, many of them are amazed of the security provided in Shakespeare, many businessmen wanted to buy a house inside. However, there are only ten houses inside and they are all occupied. Also, it is a very memorable place to all of us. Specially to the Jung sisters.

It took us five years to finally decide after a lot of convincing from different people from five years ago until now. Business Tycoons are mostly mentioning it on the news, interviews, meetings, and even on a simple gathering. Of course, I let Taeyeon and Jessica decide in this matter. After all, it's them who are most attached on this place.

Taeyeon said that she's fine if Jessica will approve it. And it took the latter five years to finally approve it. She was very emotional to let others in Shakespeare. I even remember she sadly said, "I can't freely walk around Shakespeare now." I guess she's really in love with the place. After all, it served as their safe place for more than two years.

"These are based on the reviews, right?" I asked while still examining the floorplans.

"Yes. These are not final. They are just based on the reviews we did a couple months ago. Of course, we will let the costumers have their freedom to choose a design for their house." She replied. I nod, satisfied.

"How about Krystal, Jessica and Yuri? Have they seen these?"

"They did. They went here early in the morning."

"They like it?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Surprisingly, yes." She nod. "Why? You don't like the designs?" She lean her body closer, being attentive now.

"I like it. But I do want to add something. I want a balcony. Not very spacious though. Just the same in your rest house at the Ranch." I said in full honesty. I really want a balcony. That's why I chose the apartment beside the university. Balcony has something to do with it.

She raised her eyebrow, and suddenly, I saw a smirk started to spread on her lips. I furrowed my eyebrows. What's happening?

"Why?"