A/N

Dear Readers of Run Away, 

Hello my amazing readers, Thank you soooo much for reading Run Away! I can't believe i almost reach 50k readers. I know that I have so many that i have to edit in this story but i think that i really want to keep it that way because it's a memento for me who wrote it when i was still in junior high school. 

BUT, i published the book in other site and It's the edited version. Not only i edited the grammar, I also edited the plot holes in the story. I hope you can check it out on Libri App and support me so i can write more stories there (and here). Thank you so much! 

Also, for the short sequel about Ethan and Autumn's son, i would continue it when i finally got a time and i can guarantee you that my writing skill is getting a lot better. Hope to see you in Libri! please do comment in Libri if you ever read there. i would really appreciate it!

AND, i think it's also the time for me to continue Smile For The Prince. Are you guys still willing to read it when i decided on continuing it? please comment here, hehe. I will look forward for your response. 

Once again, Thank you so much! 

Cheers, 

Sherine

update: IT REACHED 50K!! omg thank you so much I just can't believe it. Thank you for those who votes on this book. it means a lot to me! love you all!