Chapter Seventeen

(Unedited)

Ethan

Shit, i think i need to get this bipolar and exhausting 'me' off of my charming image.

One moment i can careless about Autumn but the moment later i just want to make her happy. What was happening to my brain? Why can't he do his job nicely? It such a mood killer.

'You know it always been me who wanna make my mate happy right? But your ego is too dumb to understand.' Greyson was never help me to clear this mind. He was just making it more difficult to me.

Will Sophia help me? She always calms me and helps me to think. Why can't i just live my old life with her and be happy? This new relationship was really disturbing my Alpha work. I can't even think straightly by now. 2 days after the mall thing and Autumn still hadn't leave her room. Well, she left her room to eat with us but, just after she put her plate on the sink, she will be right back to her room and closed it tightly. I won't hear about her until the next meal time.

Well actually i didn't know. I wasn't at the house every time. It was stressing, okay? She built up her wall toward me. I thought i can just make it simple to make this relationship work but guess i was so wrong about it, huh? 4 days without having a proper chat with a mate was something stressing. My wolf whimpered to be close to her while i just can't.

Thank god there's not much to do as an Alpha these days. My Delta really good at training the sentinels to make this pack more arranged. But i wonder where's Nick, my delta were. I hadn't see him this month and i just realised that he wasn't here by now. What a great Alpha i am.

About Sophia, i was walking to the pack's house now. I wish she can clear my mind a bit.

"Alpha." Some Female Omegas nodded as i walked in the pack's house. Some pups ran circled around me chuckling and some asked me if i can play with them. I tickled the girls and the boys just laughed. Some of them jumped over my back or pushed me. After a minute I excused my self nicely to them but they were sad about it. I gave them promises that i will be around more often and they cheered up happily.

Before i can leave them to Sophia's room, a girl grabbed my forearm on hers.

"Alpha, where's the Luna? I like her already. She taught my mum to make brownies and now brownies is my favourite cake. She's so kind. Bring her here if you come here again, will you?" She said and the other pups nodded in agreement.

"Don't forget about that day, when she gave us a lot of lollipop when she came to play with us." Another pup added. I smiled to them and nodded. I can't make promises about that, yet. After all, she's not Luna, yet. I hadn't mark her and the mate bond was plain still. I haven't get the strength from the mate bond. As much urge my wolf dragged me to mark her, i know i can't force her into it.

You know, when you feel you're weaker when you met your crush. It was how i feel right now. (Actually, it was how my wolf feel)

"She visited? That's good. Okay guys i think i need to go, yeah? Is that okay to you guys?" I said to the pups. They nodded. "Come give me some hugs." It was the best part of playing with pups. They're so adorable. Lifted a little stress i had.

I knocked on Sophia's door as soon as I arrived outside her room. When she opened the door, i can tell she's a little bit surprised. I smiled and asked if i can come in but she shook her head, no.

"Well, i just want you to help me. This relationship sucks, you know. I wish i could just turn back time." I explained.

"I'm sorry, Alpha. I have my mate inside." As soon as the words left her mouth, i can't help but looked at her, asking for some explanation.