Chapter Nineteen

(Unedited)

Autumn

Is this life?

Once i feel so happy, feel so bright. Then it turned to be miserable and dark until i can't feel anything but hurts.

But now, the shine started to light up my life again to be better. I felt happier than ever. It's not like my family can't make me happy, but everytime Ethan talked to me, my heart warmer and it was what made me happy.

Now i knew why mom and dad had the smile on their face everyday and everytime. Mom didn't even care if her cheeks will get wrinkles if she smile a lot. She said smile will make the day feel better.

Bad days? Give the day a smile and just hope it will be better soon. I never did that, tho. I didn't trust it until now...

I felt so different. I mean, i was just a careless person ever, before. I didn't care about my appearance, (I love fashion, but still comfy clothes is the best) i didn't talk much, i just kept my thoughts in mind, and i didn't smile a lot, unlike my parents. You know, i didn't fake a smile so when i smile, it's a honest smile and there must be something good to make me smile like that.

But now, i felt that i changed. Why? First, i looked for my appearance. I wore a dress at home and this was so not me. I was a shirt and pants type of girl. I do love dresses but not at home. You know, it's kinda weird to be different. Second, i talked so much! I visited the pack's house after the mall visit and i talked to some ladies there. I taught them how to make brownies and i played with the pups. I usually just sat by the river (Red Moon location is 10 meters away from the river) to hear some music and enjoyed my self, alone but now i felt visiting the pack house was so much fun than having alone time by the river. And the last was, i smiled way too much! I grinned, I chuckled, i laughed and i smiled like everytime! I didn't know why my life turned 180 degrees like this but i enjoyed this kind of life more than the previous one.

Dear Goddess, why did you do to me? You know, i was so excited to describe everything that happened to me right now and i don't have a clue why. But still, Thank you so much for this.

"Hey, A. You wanna hang out somewhere?" Lucy popped in to my room with long sleeve shirt but she matched it with jeans pants. It's so weird.

"Sure, but. Are you sure you're wearing that? It's cold outside. You know that right?" I asked confused, eyeing her appearance from top to toe.

"Werewolves did not feel the cold, you know that right?" She said mocking my last sentence.

"But i feel the cold." I confused. It was odd. I felt the cold so much. I didn't even use my air conditioner and the cold air hit me when i was sleeping. Even i felt it's so cool right now.

Her facial turned to be surprised but then turned again to her normal face. "Just leave it, well, if you think it's too eye catching then i'll change it. Meet me downstairs in 5." With that, she left, closing the door shut. Hmm.. Okay. So what to wear? Not a dress of course my bare legs will freeze.

I opened my closet and chose over my new clothes. Sweatshirt? Nah. Tee? Of course not. I grabbed some shirts and placed it on the bed. Finally, i chose stripes long sleeve shirt and thick jeans. I think it was good. Simple and warm. I put all the messy clothes back to the wardrobe and walked to the mirror. No makeup and i just left my hair the way it is now. I pulled my long sleeve to my elbow as I slipped on my sneakers and walked downstairs. Of course I didn't forget my one and only clutch.