Chapter Eight

Summer

I was cuddling with my mate, Brian right before I felt a sharp pain in my chest and it made me can't breathe.

"What's wrong?" Brian asked me with panic in his voice. He quickly loosens his grip and watched me confusedly.

"Shouldn't you be feeling it too? Our bond is connected." I asked him slowly. I tried to handle the pain.

"I should. But I didn't feel anything." He said, ready to carry me bridal style but I stopped him.

"So this should be Autumn's! She's in pain! You can't feel it because you have no bond connected with her, but I have." I pointed out what's inside my head. It's been a long time since the last time I heard anything or felt anything from her! This should be something really important until I could feel the pain. And it's not just a pain. This pain burned my chest and I couldn't help but laid on the bed, tried to get rid of it.

"We need to find her! We need to find her Brian!" I shouted and got up from the bed, tried not to feel the pain. It's not my pain. I need to get rid of it.

'Audrey, do you have any idea what's wrong with Autumn?' I called out to Audrey, my Wolf.

'Our bond is getting weaker. And it's not because of the distance. It's about her life.' She informed sadly.

'What? What's wrong with her?'

'I don't know! She's too far from us. I felt her life is in danger. I felt like she's going to die!' Audrey shouted in my head. I fell on the ground just to think my half soul will die. I've already got mom back. I don't want to lose another precious matter from my life!

She's stupid enough to go search mom herself! I want her back so I can release all this anger in me to her! I'm not going to lose her! She's the other half of me.

*flashback*

'We found our mate!' My wolf shouted cheerfully. Just after that, I heard another voice struck my mind.

'Sammy... I'm going to search mom to another pack, okay. Please ask Brian to help us find mom. And don't forget to tell dad and Luke. Bye sister, wish you a happy life.' It's Autumn's voice. What the hell is she thinking?!

'Sister!' I shouted but I felt she blocked the link. I growled, quickly ran towards the front door and opened it when breeze hit my body. No Autumn!

Brian walked behind me and asked what's wrong. I told him and he calmed me. He told me to help me search for mom and Autumn.

Just after that Brian marked me.

The next morning, Brian asked the pack's guard about my sister and they told us they got her out of our territory because she asked for it.

I growled angryly. What is she doing?!

"Calm down, baby. We'll find her and your mom." Even though the mate bond was not strong enough because it was only the first day I'm being his mate, but he's already cared so much for me and he can calm me down so quick.

I just sat on the living room's couch all day thinking of how could I left Autumn to search for mom alone while Brian and his pack were making a plan to search for Autumn and mom.

Then I felt something vibrating from the couch. It's Autumn's phone. I took a look at the screen and it showed my brother's picture.

I picked up the call and heard a loud shout from him.

"AUTUMN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING? WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK UP MY CALL! I FUCKING CALL YOU HUNDREDS OF TIMES! WHERE ARE YOU AND SAM GO?" The loud voice made me put the phone down from my ear. When I felt he stop shouting, I picked it up again.

"It's Sam." I said. "I'm sorry, Luke. We just want mom to come back to us. We just want to search for her." I explained.

"I know, cupcake. But you don't have to just go out yourself. The pack members really want to join the search. So, where are you now?" I could tell, he calmed a bit. Was it because me answering or he's just really calming down?

"Well, I found my mate. And I'm with h--"I was cut by the other hard shout.

"YOU FOUND YOUR MATE?! OH SAMMY! I'm happy for you! Is he good for you? Is he abused you? Is he hurting you?" I rolled my eyes with this super protective brother mode.

"He's a really good man. You know Alpha Brian from The Quarter Hill pack?" I asked a little bit embarrassed with what I was going to talk to him.

"Is he your mate? Well, he's a good guy. I've met him before. Tell him I say hi." He said and continued, "Did Autumn with you? Did she find her new mate too?" Pain struck my chest and I took a hard breath.

"Sam? What's wrong?" Worry filled his voice. Autumn always be his favorite sister. I'm not jealous, though. I got dad favorited me. With a sad voice, I told him what's wrong.

"Autumn left just after I found out that Brian is my mate. She told me she wants me to be happy and she just ran away searching for mom herself." I explained. Tears sprinkled from my eyes, it's my fault not to chase after her. She shouldn't be far enough to chase yesterday.

"What.." I heard his sad voice in a whisper. "So that's what the bond means." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The pack's bond felt different. Like there's some wolf got a new pack, it's you. And some being a lone wolf. Dad felt it too. It's already a month now." He said pointed all of his thoughts. "Damn it! I thought it's just mom's bond!" He cursed and said goodbye before disconnecting the call.

My sister is a lone wolf now.

*flashback off*

I felt tears streaming down my face after the thought of the day she ran away. This should be my mistake! How can I just let her go like that? I should've held her or at least come with her!

How can't I inform her that mom already come back home? I want her to come back too. Mom was here now, why she still searching for her?

I hated it when our link blocked caused by the distance. It's the only thing we have to communicate since her phone was right here with me.

Brian calmed me down and that's when I felt the weight of my shoulder lifted for a moment, and I blocked out to where I can forget all these bad things.

---

1137 Words
5 July 2016
13.50

Hey! I update longer! Haha. It's Sammy's pov.

Oh yeah, guys, I think I better delete the cast and just let you imagine your own character. Because character means not only face. And the cast I add before have sooo different personalities as my character here.. So, yeah! Have fun imagining!

What do you think?

Comment and vote below please👇🏼

Love you guys!
Sher❤️