Chapter Fourteen

A/N: hey guys! This chapter is dedicated to all of you who read this book! Thank you for reading. I wish you enjoy this story till the end of the story.

Enjoy!

---

Autumn

I woke up in a bad feeling. My stomach hurt like hell. Then I looked around. It's the pack's hospital. The only room I never want to visit at home. The hurts started to go but I know that I have a hole in my chest. I remembered I clawed it but I thanked the goddess that I still can be alive. I wish whatever the moon's daughter said will be true. I want a happy life.

It's funny how an Alpha daughter has to get an Alpha as a mate. I was so grateful that the moon's daughter didn't mate me with a 30 years old Alpha who still searching for his second mate now. Oh, yach! I felt like I dated my dad if that's happening.

 Well, not really. My dad is 56 tho.

My previous mate is an Alpha of neighbor's pack. He's good at first but before he marked me, I started to know his behavior. He will punch the wall if he's angry and one time he slapped me hard because he was angry at me. Just a little mistake and he'll beat me. I rejected him as soon as I know that. He begged me to take him back for almost a month and promise to be better, but I can't trust him. Luckily, he stopped begging when he found another She-Wolf and rejected me right after.

If this mate thing with Ethan still didn't workout either, The Moon goddest will happily give me another thing to do in the after life. It's not that bad, thought. So I was so grateful with all of this that happened to me. Even though I was in pain but I was happy the goddeses loved me.

I heard a sharp scream as the door of the room opened. I know this scream so much. The scream I grew up with.

"You're awake! Thank the Goddess! I missed you so much, sister! You're a fool to go alone! You fool! Dumbass!" She shouted words at me and slapped my arm but I just smiled at her and giggled whenever she slapped my arm.

"Miss you too, Sam. I'm sorry, okay! I thought I can live without you but I can't." I said and hugged her tightly. "Where's the other?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm feeling so good right now!" I continued as I stretch out my body. I regretted that as fast as the pain in my chest started again.

"Hey! Don't do that!" A lady came into view and held my body. "Your ribs are broken! 5 of them cracked and 3 of them broke into two. You should just rest your body." She said quickly not even stop to catch a breath. Are doctors always like that to their patients? She kept telling me not to do this and that, then told me to consume some calcium and everything! I'm going to go insane if she keeps talking!

"You're lucky you still alive with all these cracked bones and that big hole on your chest. I don't want to take the risk if I let you move. Just stay right where you are." She said again and finally stopped. I let out a breath and relaxed my head. Sammy smirked at me and wiggled her eyebrows playfully.

I looked around and Sammy whispered on my ears that she will get mom and dad here and there she goes, left me with this carping doctor.

I prepared my self to met my family again when the doctor left to let me rest, leaving me alone with the beeping machine which filled the quite room.

I felt nervous. Why did I felt nervous? What's wrong with me actually? Or I should say what's wrong with my wolf? I can feel her breathing hard.

'Stop that! You made me hard to breathe.' I ordered her. I love her but I hate her being the asshole she was. Hurting herself? Really?