Chapter Sixteen

Autumn

We went home after we got photo shoots on one of a photo studio in the Mall. Lucy said it will be our first memory together so we just followed to whatever she wants.

I liked being in the pack's house because it was nice and crowded, but Ethan said that Alpha, Beta, Delta, and their family lived together in The Alpha's house, aside from the pack's house. The dungeon evidently was in Ethan's house too. On the Underground of The Alpha's house. The house was enormous and luxurious even it's not as big as the pack's house. There is a house for his mom and dad around the territory but they didn't want to live alone, so they move to the Ethan's and their house changed to Patrol's Base. 

I found out that the rules here were different from My former pack's rules. The Alpha's family has their own house aside from the pack's house, the Beta's house and the Delta's house in Red Moon. The pack's members can have their own house too, so the pack's house was like the office or a place to share the day. That's why Red Moon's territory was crowded by houses and looks like a small village. But here, there're only 3 big and sharing houses I mentioned before, and the rest of the territory remain woods. 

Because of the non-sharing houses, I didn't know that much about the pack's members in my former pack. I just live alone with my family. Sammy and mom were the ones who always on my side. But I did know some girls and boys my age there because I met them when we had our pups training. Oh, thinking of them made me missed them. They're my friends.

I looked around to my new room. I still need my privacy to be kept until I know Ethan more so I asked Ethan I want a room for my self. Ethan didn't mind that, I think. I knew he still feels awkward around me. Just the way I felt around him.

I walked to the mirror and opened my button shirt. I looked at my reflection on the mirror. The wounds already got better. There was no hole on me anymore. I touched it and I didn't feel the pain again. I was so happy about this. I turned over to see my face. My brown eyes looked tired and I saw the scar on the side of my pink lips. I know it will be gone soon so I just didn't want to think about it too much. I tied my hair into a messy bun when I noticed a box popped from my clutch.

It was the box Ethan gave me. I took the box and held it on my arms. What's in this box? Why he didn't want Lucy to see it? I shook the box a little before I tore the wrap open. There goes a red velvet box with a note on it.

As my sorry.
Wish you like it.

The note said. I already forgive him. It's not like these things were his fault. Well, it's half his, actually. But well, I'm not the kind of person who will keep hatred over someone. After all, he already bought me everything I need but he still feels guilty. He must be sincere about it. 

I opened the box and straightly fell in love with what's inside it.

It was a bautiful Ruby stone that shaped in Crescent Moon liontin necklace. Red Moon. Oh my god, I love this.

'He's so sweet.' My wolf commented and purred at the same time.

'But why he didn't want me to open it in front of Lucy?' I asked.

'Not our problem. All I know is I love my mate.' She replied. I can feel she was so happy about it. Love? We haven't even talked and done anything that much. 

I looked over the necklace and then smiled to myself. Oh god, I will be crazy. 

I wore the necklace and saw the stone brightened on my chest. I love it so much. I felt like I want to run over Ethan and hug him saying thank you right now.