Chapter Thirteen

This chapter is dedicated to elephant44 and CaraIsDoneHere because they're so nice to vote and comment my story till the last chapter. Thanks!

Please enjoy the story😉

Ethan

When I explained all things to my mom on the kitchen, Jarred got up from his seat and rushed out somewhere. A moment later, I saw him brought something like fabric or gauze in his hand and he walked toward the dungeon door. Lucy might link him.

I took this opportunity to dismiss and went to my office. I heard my mom yelled my name but I just closed my office door behind me.

'There must be something wrong happen.' My wolf said. 'Our mate.' He continued.

'No she's not our mate! I rejected her, remember.' I told him.

'She's still our mate as long as she still accept us. She didn't say she rejects us, right.' My wolf chuckled. 'I want her.'

'Oh, shut up.' I blocked him and sat on the couch, stressed.

I was about to sleep and forget everything when Jarred stormed to my office and search for something on the book shelf rushedly.

"What are your searching now?" I asked as calm as ever. I really don't care about anything right now.

"Phone book." He replied shortly.

"What for?" I saw him grab the phone book and grabbed the office phone then began to press some numbers.

"Who do you call?" I asked and he didn't even pay any attention to me and started talking.

"Hello. This is the beta of Dark Knight pack. Is this the Alpha of Red Moon pack?" He started. Red Moon pack? Is that a pack in the North?

"I think you need to come here. It's about Autumn." Jarred pointed out. I got up and tried to get the phone but before I could get the phone, he said the last word and disconnected the call.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said a little bit yelled, pushing him to the wall.

"I tried to help your mate! Look! Blood all over my body! It's her blood! Can you at least tried to ask what happened to her? She's going to die and that's because of you! How could you just reject her like that?" He said and pushed me away then he walked out of the room.

I don't understand. I didn't do anything but everyone was blaming me that I made her suffered. I sat on the couch long enough just thinking everything came to my mind until my wolf talked again. 

'Our mate is about to die.' I heard my wolf whimpered sadly. 'Because of you!' He then yelled. 

'There's no crime in rejecting a mate! and I didn't do anything to her! Why should I take the blame? We still can find another mate! right now I have Sophia! You said you want to be with her always. Why change now?' I shouted back.

"You fool! I wish I could control you! Mate is more precious that girlfriend! Even though I know we love her, our destiny was to find our mate!'

Aghh!! I stormed out of my office and saw Alicia on the couch, woried.

"Alicia." She looked at me and didn't answer. Just looked at me emotionless.

"Can you tell me what happened to her? To Autumn." I asked her. I think I'm being stupid with all these people blamed me for anything happened to her and still didn't know what happened.