Chapter Six

Ethan

"I'm sorry, Alpha. I can't find the rogue. I lost it." Just after George told me that, I sniffed the air to make sure the rogue already left my territory.

My wolf growled. I still can sniff the rogue. That wolf wasn't a rogue, actually, but still, it passed my territory without any permission. Let just say, that wolf is a rogue.

"The rogue still in our land, idiot! Where did you last smell it?" I yelled at George and I can see his body stiffen by my shouts.

"Calm down, baby." My girlfriend calmed me with her touch.

"I smell it on Terenz Inn Hotel, Alpha. I'm sorry." George said with nerves. I took a deep breath and calmed.

"Okay, thank you. It's okay, just keep patrolling in the wood. Link me when you find something." I said and quickly left my office and headed to my car. I started it on and drove it to the Human's city.

'Terenz Inn Hotel' The sign showed up and I quickly drove to the parking lot. I walked inside and sniffed the air again. The wolf must be in one of the bedrooms.

"Ethan?" I heard a feminine voice behind me and smiled when I saw my mom's friend.

"Alicia! What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Oh, dear. My adorable pup has already grown up!" She said and hugged me. "I was about to visit you. How is your mother?"

"Mom is okay. I missed your pie!" I admitted.

"I know you do, dear. Come on, take me to your house, so I can make some pie."

"I'm sorry, I'm still on a search for a rogue that trespassing my territory. It's been here for several days but we still can't capture it." I explained. "And the rogue's scent is here."

Then my wolf growled.

'What's wrong?' I asked him. He shouldn't growl when we're on the Human's town.

'The rogue's scent is covering your mom's friend's scent. She must know about the rogue.' My wolf said angrily.

"What's wrong, dear?" Alicia asked when she heard my wolf growled.

"The rogue's scent is on you. Do you touch or hug anyone today?" I asked her. I tried to keep my voice as soft as I can to her.

"Well, I walked here with a sweet young girl yesterday. She stays here. Her room is on the 3rd floor." She told me.

"Do you know what room is she in?"

"I don't know, dear. But we can ask the reservation guy." She said and walked to the reservation desk.

She asked the reservation guy about the girl she's with earlier and I found out the girl's name is Autumn and she's in room 314.

I asked Alicia to wait for me in the waiting area and she nodded at me. She warned me to be nice at her because she's just a girl.

I don't think I could do that. I just walked to the lift and walked out on the 3rd floor.

314

I knocked on her door hardly. I smell the rogue scent from the room and I know it must be the same rogue I chased for days.

My wolf growled angrily and i banged the door more and yelled until i heard the lock on the door opened. Just after that, a head popped up from the door and I can't help but growled more because this girl is indeed the wolf I searched for.

I opened the door quickly and push her to the room, hardly. I threw her on the hotel's bed and choked her neck on the bed.

"Please... I can't... Breath.." She said, shutting her eyes tightly and clawed my hands as asking to let her go, but of course, I didn't.

"What are you doing here!" I growled still choked her neck roughly.

"I.. I'm ju..st..searc..hing..for..my mom..uhh." She said discontinued because of small air I let passing her neck. With that, she opened her eyes and suddenly made my wolf forced me to release my grip from her.

She inhaled a long breath before released it freely.

This can't be true! I don't want a rogue mate! I don't even want a mate! Not to mention, I have a girlfriend!

She looked at me and shock replaced her face. I mind-link the pack's sentinel to get her quickly.

When we were back to our pack house with Alicia and the 'rogue', I gave an order to put her on the cell underground.

"We finally captured it." My girlfriend gave me a kiss when I was back. "You can relax, now."

"Yes, baby." I kissed her back and walked to the pack's hostages room underground.

"You stay here. It's my business." I told my girlfriend. She nodded and sat back on the couch she's been before.

Every step I took made my wolf calmed. This bipolar wolf is exhausting. I know he wants his mate but I'm not. I don't want a mate.

The Vanilla scent struck my nose and my wolf whimpered to be close with his mate. I got rid of whatever he wants because all I wanted was a happy life with Sophia, my girlfriend.

With anger in me, I looked at the Auburn-haired girl in the cell and she looked back at me. She was crying and that's when my wolf whimpered more to hold his mate.

"I don't want you to be my mate. I reject you as my mate."

With that, I walked out of the room and shut the door behind me, ignored whatever my wolf shouted.

---
922 Words
2 July 2016
00.37

Oh look! Another short chapter!
Btw, I love July sooo much! I don't know why, but I love it!
BUT NOO IT'S 17 DAYS TILL SCHOOL STARTS!
Oh god, I hate school so much!

Oh yeah, guys, I  need your opinions! Well, if you read the description of my story first, you will find out the cast of my story, right?

I wrote there Victoria Justice as Autumn and Nina Dobrev as Summer but I think they're too old to be the 18 years old Autumn and Summer. (Victoria is around 23/24 and Nina is 28, I think.)

So, I really need your opinions about who should be the casts of them. And don't forget Ethan, Luke, Lucy, and Jarred. They're the main character here. (Lucy and Jarred will show up in the next chapter)

Please comment right here and I will dedicate the next chapter for youuuu😘 (if only there's someone read it😂)

Love you guys!
Sher🎉