Chapter Five

Autumn

I wake up in a very awesome bed. It was a good sleep since I don't need to cover my body with dirt or leaves. Well, it's the best sleep since last year.

Last night's dinner also awesome! I ate a steak with mushroom sauce. Yum!

Usually, I only got some pieces of bread or when I'm lucky, I got chickens for a day and they asked me to wash over the dish. Some of them even want to hire me but I rejected all of the offers because I was on a search for mom there.

I took a look at the clock beside the air conditioner and it's 2 in the afternoon. Wow! I slept like a dead man. The breakfast hour already passed so i think i'll just wait to eat the next dinner. 

I'm accustomed with this. Only eat one time a day. It's not like me and my wolf doesn't want more but if we got food for just one time, we already feel blessed. Almost a year i have this routine and i'm so lucky that i still alive in this situation.

I got up and looked at the mirror. I need to shower. I looked like a hobo on the streets! My hair maybe still in good shape but I hadn't taken a shower for a week! The last time was in a very big lake and it was cold. And, of course, no shampoo. 

Before showering, I looked at my reflection on the mirror. I looked so much thinner than a year ago. My collarbones popped up like there's no fat and muscle around it, and so did my ribs. I know I'm not that skinny, but I already have a thin body before and this reflection hurts me because I looked so much thinner than I used to be.

I walked to the bathroom and brush my teeth first then washed my face with the soap on the sink. I looked around and get on the shower tub.

It was a nice warm water and i was shampooing like 3 times with the vanilla shampoo until I decided to wash my body with the vanilla soap. The warm water was really helped I relaxing my body. I'm so thankful to Alicia. 

I got rid of the dirt on my body and when I felt it was all clean, i search for the towel on the towel ring.

I looked at the mirror again and combed my Auburn hair and walked out from the bathroom.

It was a good day, really!

I made a cup of coffee that served on the side of the TV table. I took a sip of it and relaxed my body back to the bed without any clothes on.

I decided to wash my clothes too. It was my only clothes. And I meant that. The only bra I have, the only panties I have, and I hadn't washed it for a week now.

Oh yeah, I was very disgusted about that but what can I do? I can't make money to buy more bra and panties. It's like there are no werewolves will catch me while I'm on work, or even if I have some money, I wouldn't dare shopping in other pack's territory.

I turned the TV on and searched for something interesting to watch.

When i was on my pack, i would love to watch Cartoons with Sammy, but i can't find any cartoon on this TV so i just watch whatever caught my eyes.

My eyelids weight like tons now. But, just when i was about to shut my eyes for the next sleep, there was some 'bang' on my door. 

It was really a bang! Not a knock!

(A bang is when someone knocks your door with all his power and it sounds like bang bang or bug bug - nevermind)

I got up from the bed and looked who's out of the door. I found out it was a guy I don't know with anger filled his face. And he's terribly handsome! But I can't see him clearly enough.

BANG! BANG! That guy banged the door again and yelled, "Open the door!"

Maybe he just banged a wrong door. He must be searching for his girlfriend who maybe cheats on him.

I slid out a towel from the wardrobe and used it to cover my naked body.

I unlocked the door and clicked on the knob. I slipped my head between the door and asked, "Hello, anything wrong?."

Just about that, I smell a strong wolf scent right in front of me, from the 'handsome' guy and I heard a big angry growl from him.

Damn! (Again)

---

674 Words
30 June 2016
16.00

Wow, guys! Another short chapter.
And looks like they're so much wrong grammars. Ugh sorry for that.

What you guys think will happen to Autumn?

Oh, and how are you guys? I have problems and my day sucks😭 I wish you all have a happy day.

Sherine