Chapter Fifteen

Autumn

The visiting days have been up and the doctor said I need to take a rest because this hole on me will never get better if I didn't take a rest.

So, I was left alone in the room for 5 days. Really Alone. No one can come to my room except for the guardians. This is pathetic!

From the window, Sammy already gave her good bye 2 days ago. She mind-link me that as happy as she could around me, she still need to head back to her pack. Her new pack. Her own pack. Hftt, it was sad that we were separated by packs. If her or my mate wasn't an Alpha, we surely can still be together by now. Well, seemed like the goddest really know how to put up the plus and the minus in life, right?

Oh, I now knew the guardian's name was Mrs. Dolby. She's the best guardian in the pack because she's been a guardian for 20 years. I have my own guardian in my former pack and she's so nice. Unlike Mrs. Dolby who is so cold and carping.

I didn't understand. She always had anything to complain at me. She once yelled at me to not move when I just scratched my arm a little but she told me I will never get better if I keep moving. Why the hell? I just need to throw my hair that goes to my face back to its proper place! 

Hufft. (I sighed a lot lately. So fun)

Audrey told me she already felt better and she can't wait to shift. We haven't shifted for a long time. Maybe for 2 months. She's lucky she didn't feel the pain from this hole. 

I can't even believe I still can live with this hurting hole on me. If the bandages were opened, you can see my ribs. Thank god I was a werewolf, so my body heals faster. I can feel the wounds got smaller as the days passed. It ripped half of my right breast before but now I can already feel it growing back. 

Some guardians checked me and they told me I was so lucky. They never see this kind of wounds. It might kill anywolf just in seconds. This was my favorite 'plus' the goddess gave me. I still alive. Even death surely won't be this hurt, but I just need to keep alive. That's why I was here, wasn't I?

I didn't know how much I've said this but I was so grateful. 

Oh! I want more pancakes right now. 

Pancakes pancakes pancakes. That's all in my head. 

Well, not really. 

Ugh! I'm so weird. 

Was it because of the alone thing? I felt so lonely right now, oh god!

About this relationship, I didn't have any clue if it will work out or not. Ethan said he was sorry the day after my family came and I just said that I wish it will work out. He's totally a stranger to me. I still didn't know what to do when I'm near him.

if only I have a simple mate like Sammy's.

'Hey! But Ethan is so hot. I miss him already.' Audrey suddenly shouted excitedly, making me jump a little on my bed, shocked. She hasn't talked for 4 days ao it really got me surprised. Even the beeping machine beeped faster.

'Shoot! Do you want me to really die?' I yelled and she just laughed. 'Yeah, laugh more so you can choke on your annoying laugh and die.'

'I know you love me, honey.' She said in her annoying tone and I just groaned and rolled my eyes. Why should i have her as my wolf?