C. Twenty Two - The End

(Unedited)

Autumn

I woke up to find that i was in the hospital. wait..whaaat? Hospital?

What happened?! I only can remembered.. Ethan! Ethan marked me! But how could he marked me and I became hospitalised.

"Autumn, you're alive! You're awake!" Lucy rushed and held my hands on hers.

"What?" I didn't understand what she's talking about.

"You were dying! Oh god that's the scariest thing i've ever seen! And i've seen a brutally kill!"

"What?" I didn't know what to say......

Ethan walked into my room shockedly. He was crying! I can see him in pain.

"Autumn you're awake!" Same as what Lucy did, he rushed toward me.

"Can anybody tell me what happened to me? I feel everything is good right now but you guys shows like i'm going to die any minute"

"You were!" Ethan shouted. "Last night, when i marked you. I just did what i should do to mark you but you screamed in high-pitched, it's not usuall! Just after i was done, i saw your face, and it was became blue! Your  eyes closed and your body was cold like ice and it got bluer and colder in time i got here. The doctor asked what's wrong to you. I just don't know what i did! All i did was mark you to be my Luna. I was scared and i never feel it before! You scared me!" I can't believe that. I mean, i feel good right now. I didn't feel ill at all. "But then..." He continued, his eyes got darker. "I felt the most hurtful feelings. It felt like there's someone ripped my organs apart from me. I felt like i'm gonna die. Then Greyson told me it was you. You're the one that dying. We're connected and i felt how you feel that night. I can't sleep. I walked here and held your hands. Like this." He gestured to held my hands in his. Squished it and held it tightly. "And that's when your blue face became normal and the hurtful feelings are gone. Your heart beats started to be normal. You know.. It was weird. All i did was mark you and you were dying. Then, i held your hands and you're healing." He hugged me and whispered. "I was scared."

"Wow" i didn't know what should i say. I mean, i didn't even feel anything. Just then, i felt dizzy and the world is spinning. I closed my eyes and opened it again. I was alone in the forest. Still in hospital's cloth but i was in the forest.

"You gain your wolf back Autumn. I didn't meant to hurt you before but i just want to know. If Ethan's guts is to protect you and will never leave you, he can mark you. If not, he will die. So you won't be suffering in pain again because you can search someone else to be your mate. You're special Autumn. You're special. We love you so much that we don't want you to die." The voice came from the night sky. I'm special? "We won't come back to talk to you again. So this is the last. Live your life in happiness. We will give you the best from the best." And after that, the forest was spinning again and the light shot my eyes. I was back to the hospitals. Lucy and Ethan were still explaining about how could i got here. I heard them in a blur way until i was back to reality.

I hushed them. "Okay guys, i get it. I was dying and scared you two..."

"Not only us! The whole pack!" They cutted.

"Okay okay! The whole pack scared because of me. But believe me, i'm fine now. I'm great. Maybe it was because your mark was my second times. After all, you're so strong Ethan. Maybe i can't help it when you bite me to death." I laughed and told them that i'm fine now. So the goddesses, they chose me to be special. I think my life will be fine after this.. The problems in my life is started to heal. From when i felt the pain of losing my mom to the pain of rejection. It was all healing. Ethan will always be on my side and he loves me. I will be happy, that's what the Goddeses said. It's funny because i've already avoid death about 3 times and i'm going to have a great life after those.

I can see my whole family, Jarred, and some pups came to my room. They praise their Luna. Well, this is my destiny. To be their Luna.

If there's any problems ahead, i will be fine. Cause i have them on my sides. They who will always make me happy. My pack, my family, and my mate.

I'm Autumn Wilde, The Luna of Dark Knight Pack.

The End

THIS IS CRAZY! 13k for this so-so story? I'm crying😂 it's been ages that i'm not updating my wattpad and when i did, it's 13k reads guys! I'm never been more happy than this in my life! Thank you guys! Thank you for voted my novel! I love you guys so much!

And i'm so sorry.. Before i open wattpad i already made this the end chapter so, yes, this is the end. I ended here!

But, don't worry guys! I will post the epilogue soon!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH for those who read my novel from the begining to the end. I love you so much! I just can't believe it!

So now, i'm going to let you comment this book here. Please if you don't like it, just say it. You can say everything you want. I know this book is not good so please say something.

Once again, Thank you and I love you so much!

Cheers,
Sherine❤️

31 December 2016
12.31 PM