Chapter Eleven

Lucy

I didn't want to be here right now. I'm so done with Ethan. He's annoying and hardheaded! I asked Alicia to give me the pancakes so I can take it to Autumn, the girl on the dungeon.

Alicia gave me the pancakes along with the syrup. I asked for dismissal and when Diana, Ethan's mom nodded, I left the kitchen and walked to the underground.

I opened the door and walked down the stairs when I heard a growl that loud enough along with sobbing voice from Autumn's cell.

I walked closer to her when I smelled a fresh blood scent. I turned on the light and shocked to what I was seeing. Blood everywhere!

I saw Autumn lay on the ground sobbing and her hand clawed her own chest with a growl. She screamed in pain every time she clawed deeper to her chest.

I put the pancakes somewhere and opened the cell door then rushed to hold her hand in clawing her chest.

"Autumn! Autumn! Wake up!" I screamed at her, waking her up. I heard more growl and Autumn opened her eyes, stared at me crying. By the look on her face, I know it must be her wolf who controlled her action. Her shirt all torn and blood streamed down to the ground.

'JARRED!' I yelled, linked Jarred. 'GET SOMETHING TO COVER A DEEP CUT NOW!' Jarred might not the doctor of the pack but he usually help me to help injured pack members, so he must know what he needs to bring.

Minutes passed and i still held Autumn's hands. I panicked. I never saw this amount of blood. I heard the front door opened and Jarred came into view.

"Oh my god! What happened?!" Jarred gave me what I needed.

"Cover the cut! Hurry! She had lost a lot of blood." Before Jarred can cover the cut, I felt Autumn relaxed. She must be under control now.

"Autumn? Stay awake!" I released my grip from her hands and started to help Jarred to cover the cut. It's a deep and big cut. It took some time to cover it all.

"Thank you." I heard her limp voice thanked me.

"You're going to be alright. I need to get you to my office, so I can check and treat you. Oh, do you want some pancakes?" I asked.

'Jay, get me the pancakes and please wipe these blood.' I mind-linked Jarred and he gave me the plate I left on the ground before.

I helped her to sit on the cell's bed and gave her the pancakes. Jarred left the room and came back with something to wipe the blood.

"My wolf tried to kill me. She's not listening to me." Tears streamed down her face while she explained everything. This must be because of the mate bond.

"I don't want to die. I need to find my mom." She said in a whisper.

"What's your former pack name?" Jarred asked behind me. I saw he's done wiping the blood from the floor.

"Red Moon pack." She replied sadly.

"I'll call them. I'll make sure your family will be here today." Jarred said before left the room in a rush.

"No.." She whipered. "I don't want my family to see me like this." She said sadly. But Jarred already left. And I think Jarred's idea is good. I stayed quite and just fed her.

"Lucy, I think you need to bind my hands so I can't hurt my self." She pointed out an idea just after the pancakes were finished.

I nodded and left the cell to put the plate on the sink and grab something to bind her hand. I met Alicia and Diana in the living room. Diana stood up and grabbed my hands.

"What happened to her?" She asked worriedly. "I know what Ethan did is wrong."

"She is fine now. She clawed her chest searching for her heart when I went there to give her the pancakes, and there was blood everywhere." I explained.

"I need to bind her hands now. I'm afraid she'll claw her chest again. Ethan is her second mate. And Ethan rejected her. You know what will happen to her." I said and heard gasps from both of them. I turned my face to Alicia. She's just a human but she knows everything about the werewolf world. And she cared about Autumn.

Jarred came out from Ethan's office in anger. I looked at him, questioned 'what happened'

"He's so stubborn." He said, huffed a breath.

"Have you call Red Moon pack?" I asked. He nodded.

"They'll be here in a while." He replied. "Hey, you might want to meet her, Diana."

"I do." With that, Diana and Jarred walked together to meet Autumn. I looked at Alicia and she just huffed a breath.

"I wish we could do something to save her." She said. I nodded and grabbed some rope from the tools drawer and a bottle of water from the kitchen counter.

"I'm going to save her." I said and smiled at her before walked to the hostage room. Or the dungeon.

I heard Diana asked Autumn questions when I walked down the stairs. Other rogues growled from their cell and some yelled to be released.

I walked to Autumn's cell and I showed her the ropes I brought and she smiled in replied.

"Can you tie my hands away from each other?" She asked and I nodded. Diana said goodbye and left the room. Jarred helped me to bind her and left the room after that.

"I will accompany you." I said and fed her drinks because she looked so pale. I sit on the bed beside her.

"Thank you, Lucy. I liked you already." She said and smiled. She's so beautiful if she's not like this.

"Yeah, stay strong so we could befriend."

---

970 Words
9 July 2016
16.30

Another Lucy chapter. I love Lucy so much. She has a different character as Autumn and Summer. But of course, I love Autumn more.

I wish this chapter explained something for the next chapter. I love you guys! Vote and comment if you like😉

Sherine