Chapter Twenty

(Unedited)

Lucy

Jarred was out with Ethan, checking our new members. In the pack house was born 2 couple of twins. One couple was my best friend's cousin's pups. I actually wanna see those pups but Jarred said that it would be better if i informed my bestfriend about her cousin first.

I thought that it would be good if Autumn come with me so i walked to her room. I knocked on her door and popped my head in.

"Hey, A. You wanna hang out somewhere?" I asked as i saw her laying on the bed smiling to the ceilings.

"Sure, but. Are you sure you're wearing that? It's cold outside. You know that right?" She asked, got up in surprise and checked my outfit. It's cold outside, i know but i won't feel it. I'm a werewolf, i mean we are werewolves. We don't feel cold.

"Werewolves did not feel the cold, you know that right?" I mocked.

"But i feel the cold." She said, confused. I was about to said that it was a lame joke when i saw a seriously confused facial on her. Weird....

Oh my god! Will it be?

'You should not think that far, luce! Maybe it's just because she's not accustomed with cool weather we got here, yet.' Bella, my wolf said. 'You can't think about that to our luna.'

"Just leave it, well, if you think it's too eye catching then i'll change it. Meet me downstairs in 5." I said as i faked a smile and closed the door behind me.

'Hey, Ethan.' I linked him when i walked in to my room.

'What's up?' I heard him answered

'Did you feel something different from Autumn?' I know it's not my place to ask this but i was so curious about it.

'Mmm.. Nope.' He said simply.

'Really?'

'Yeah, why are you asking?'

'It's just my jumbled thought. I don't know if it's true, tho. Maybe i'll tell you when i got another things i can tell.' I said, didn't want to tell him what was in my mind.

'Okay, then. Don't forget to tell Queen about her new nephews.' He remained as i pulled my ripped jeans to my things. Hft, i wish i can wear my shorts.

I walked out of the room and met Autumn with her 'warm' clothes. How could she feel the cold?

"Let's go." I said and walked outside. It's start to snow today. Well, it was already the begining of December.

I walked to the car and hopped in. Autumn just stood outside of the car when i started the engine. "Get in!" I shouted.

"You don't feel cold?" She asked as i drove the car to the human's town. Where Queen was. She used to live in the pack house and hang out with me like everyday. But then, she found out her mate was a human. Of course she moved to her mate's place. I thought after she marked him, she will move back to the pack house but they want to keep their restaurant so they stay on the human's town. Werewolf did not allowed to stay in human's town because it was dangerous but they begged to Ethan. Ethan didn't agree with that at first but Erick said as long as they didn't show any problems, they can leave the pack house.