Chapter Four

The Pack's wolf in the Hotel.

When Alpha Ethan told me he smell a wolf scent that doesn't belong to our pack in our territory, he growled with anger controlled him.

We never had any rogue or who ever excaped our watch. Our pack is the strongest in this country. Maybe there are 17 packs all around the country but, still, ours are the strongest. Our Alpha can smell rogues scent even it was 10 miles away from him. He's also so smart and strong. But besides that, he's also friendly. That's why I can be his friend even I'm just the pack's new Sentinel.

Alpha asked me to get that rogue and I sniffed the air to find out it ran to a hotel. When I came into the hotel, my nose burned. These perfumes were all mixed up together and weaken my sense! Well, I still can smell that Wolf scent but then again, I wasn't accustomed to human's World. Not like the Alpha, Beta, or Delta.

The three of them needs to be near the Human's world because they usually have something to arrange. Like bussiness deal, etc.

I'm not even a Hunter who skilled at tracking. Sentinels like me only worked for patrols in the wood with Hunters. I only good at fighting. I'm not accustomed to tracking.

But then again, I need to do anything Alpha ordered me. He told me it might be the best test for me since I just appointed as a new Sentinel last week.

I sniffed the air, brushed aside the perfume scents and just focused on the rogue's scent and I finally found out that it was from the hotel's restaurant.

I asked the waiter something so i can easily search the rogue.

"Your name, sir?" The waiter asked me.

"George." I said still looking to every direction of the restaurant.

I didn't see anyone who looks like a rogue here. And the scent getting weaker with foods scent all over the restaurant. Perfumes, foods, agh! It was disturbing me!

When I walked around the restaurant, I finally smell the wolf's scent and it was near me. I saw a girl with pancakes but she didn't move. I was just about to ask her or just touch her shoulder when I finally smell wolf scent.

"I think I found what I'm searching for." I said and walked toward the back of the restaurant where I smell the scent.

I looked over the glass-wall to the swimming pool. I lost track of the scent. 

"What the hell! Where's that rogue going? Alpha will punish me!" I growled in a whisper when I felt the scent become weaker again.

I smell it again and it came from the kitchen. When I walked in, a waiter asked me to leave but I just walked passed him and shocked to what I saw.

IT'S JUST A FREAKING FRESH MEAT SCENT THAT I TRACK FOR! It's not a wolf! It's just a cow meat to eat!

Damn!

My wolf growled inside me and he told me the scent of the rogue was long gone.

I stormed out of the kitchen with anger boiled in me. Alpha will be so pissed!

---

524 Words
29 June 2016
23.00

I'm so sorry it was short! And I'm sorry I skipped yesterday's update.. I'm so busy lately...

I have catering and it was booked by people because it was Ramadhan. Some people ordered my foods for their fast break.. So.. You know how busy I am.

But I promise I will update more tomorrow!

Sherine💕