Pregnancy Series | You Go Into Labor | Part 1

Luke:

"Watch out, pregnant belly coming through!" Luke yelled with joy and laughter in his voice as he walked through the door to his old home, Liz coming into the entrance with a smile. "Good to see that you guys actually made it." She smiled with joy, ruffling Luke's hair as he placed a gentle kiss to his mother's cheek, giving you and a hug afterwards as you walked behind him.

"Luke felt daring." You chuckled and rubbed your hand up and down your belly, "It's a good thing that the hospital is closer here than at your apartment." Liz joked, looking over at her son shaking her head. "What , we really wanted to come." Luke shrugged as he took of his coat and yours, hanging it up.

Yes, it was daring of your guys to be at Liz house instead of being home, but you guys didn't seemed to care. Luke wanted to visit his family at home for a whole weekend with almost every single of his family member each year, and this year shouldn't be any less different.

Walking into the hallway, you were met by the familiar faces of Luke's grandparents, aunties, uncles, a few cousins, Celeste, and Luke's dad. "She's getting fatter each time I see her." Luke's uncle said with a smile and clapped his hand on Luke's shoulder, a smile appearing on Luke's face as he nodded. "When is she pressing that kid of yours out?" "On Wednesday hopefully." Luke answered, placing his and yours bag on the floor and watching as you took a seat on the couch with Celeste.

"Ben, I think I forgot some groceries, do you mind driving to the store?" "Mum, I'm not in a car." Ben answered with an eyebrow lifting, catching Luke's attention, "You can just borrow my car." "Dude, it's your new one? I'm not gonna be the one to ruin that." Luke rolled his head by his brother and laughed, Jack joining them. "We could all tag along, I've always wanted to see how well you drive Lukey."

Liz looked between his sons curiously with eyebrows raised, "If you guys wanna.." She mumbled, looking over at you talking to Celeste, "But remember." "I know mum." Luke stopped Liz from saying anymore, wigging his eyebrows at her. Liz looked at her sons hesitating before letting out a sigh and nodded her head, watching as Luke walked towards you before placing a small kiss to your bump before mumbling out a goodbye, the three of them sprinting out to the parking lot afterwards.

"Are they cooking dinner now?" You asked, your head leaning towards the kitchen to look over, Celeste nodding her head. "I should go help." She mumbled with a small smile, putting her phone on the cushion next to her.

"I wanna join." You said spontaneous, standing up from the couch with her, "Are you sure about that?" She referred down to your belly, looking up at you curiously, "Trust me, I've got control of this." You giggled which made Celeste nod her head with a laugh before the two of you walked in between Liz and her mother, approaching the sink and starting to make the vegetables for the dinner that was on the menu tonight.

"I love how you still manage to be so fresh about doing stuff without getting tired of the gigantic belly." Celeste laughed as she looked at you while you had your head over the sink and cutting potatoes into a bowl next to you, a small chuckle coming from your side. "It doesn't bother me much." You shrugged, "But this hair does." You added and blew up towards the hair that kept on falling down from your face. "There's elastic bands in my purse, you can borrow one if you want."

You send Celeste a small smile before nodding your head and letting go of the potatoes, drying off your hands in the wash cloth and walking towards Celeste's purse, but just as soon as you bowed down, a sudden odd feeling ran down your abdomen and water started to drib down your leg.

"Oh no." You stated to yourself, catching everyone's attention and making their faces go into pure shock, yourself not looking better. "Shit." Liz literally exclaimed in a shout, walking towards her phone. "Y/N, I think your water just broke!"