The Boys Hate His New Girlfriend | Part 4

A/N:

Trying to make everyone's mood better by posting the final part of this! So sad about everything that happened to Michael, sending all of my love and support to him and the boys  ❤️

Luke:

Coldness overwhelmed you as you sat with your knees up to your chest and your back facing the glass of the bus stop place. Walking out in rage from the party was a rather stupid mistake because one, it was over 1AM meaning that the busses would be driving per each hour and of course you didn't make it to the first one, and two, on top of that it was freezing point.

Your eyes were dizzy as they fought the chance to stay open, yet they were almost blinded as a light from a car was all of the sudden shooting into you and lightening you up, a too familiar car being the owner of the light.

"You want a ride?" Luke asked in an irritated tone even though he was offering you something.

"What do you want Luke?" You asked just as irritated, not moving from your spot.

"I wanna be a polite friend and drive my guest home." He replied like it was obvious, "Well who says I don't want to take the bus home?" Luke rolled his eyes by your behavior, "Y/N you don't think I know you, you even hate taking the bus when it's daylight, do you expect me to agree with you on that you don't want a drive home?"

"What the hell do you know about me Luke?" You fired back in question, your eyebrows furrowing.

"I know a lot of hell about you Y/N, even if you want to disagree. I was in a relationship with you for over 2 years wasn't I?"

"I don't know, were you?" You asked very much childish, your mind kicking yourself for even asking that because that was almost too stupid. Luke rolled his eyes by you before letting out a groan. "You want a drive home or not!?" He yelled and without another protest, you ripped his door open and took a seat next to him at front, smacking the door shut afterwards.

You almost didn't get the chance to get your seatbelt on before Luke had driven away from the bus stop area and driving towards one of the highways. "Luke, this is not my way home." You mumbled a bit hesitating, looking behind you confused seeing how he had missed the exit. He just ignored you and took another road and afterwards silence clouded over the two of you.

"I took a look at your present." Luke announced after some silence, his tone more way more calm now. Your eyes met him short as he looked at you before he looked back at the road in front of him. "And?.." You asked, looking at him with curious eyes even though he wasn't looking at you. Though he could feel your eyes burning into yours. "I loved it." He said quietly, the lights from the traffic light burning into his skin and making him look red. "I knew you would." You answered with a sigh, "It couldn't compare to any other present I got." His hand moved away from the steering wheel to grasp the necklace that he was wearing, your eyes landing on it.

It was less than an hour since you had thrown the box paper wrapped on some kind of table and Luke had already found it and wrapped it around him. "It made me realize something." Luke continued on speaking while you just stayed quiet, not wanting to disturb at any point.

"It made me realize that no matter what I do, I won't find a girl that can compare to who you are as a person. My mom was right! I was talking about you with her the other day and she was telling me how much she did not see Scarlett as a future girlfriend potential. She told me straight out she would be 100% against it and do everything in her power to not let us be a thing. But it did and I know it pissed my mom off more than life but I couldn't do anything about it. I was still very hurt after our episode and I gotta admit I might have been a bit desperate. I always thought that you had a better life without me and that made me literally choose the worse person to be my girlfriend."