He Finds You Asleep On His Side Of The Bed

Luke:

And he feels guilty. Recordings weren't supposed to take that long at the studio and now he was a complete train wreck, tiredness lingering in his veins. Carefully opening the door to your bedroom he had expected a passed out you on your pillow, drool coming down from your parted lips. But that wasn't the case this time and he had to squeeze his eyes to get a better view, not wanting to turn on the lights in case of waking you up. Your arms were draped around his pillow with your legs tangled in the sheets, your chest rising up and down deeply. He knew you had been waiting for him for at least two hours and even though the guilt was creeping up his spine he couldn't' stop smiling. Stripping down to his underwear he tried to push you lightly but without any progress he went over to the other side of the bed and rested. "Sleepy head." He cooed and caressed your arm lightly. Draping the sheets over himself he rested his face on top of your pillow and grabbed you easily by the waist. It still wasn't enough to wake you up but Luke didn't mind, settled down by cradling your sleeping body in the warm embrace of his arms and chest.

Calum:

With his suitcase rolling down the hallway to your bedroom , Calum couldn't contain the excitement lingering in his veins. The airplane trip was still lingering in his head tiredly and even with jetlag ready to ruin his sleeping pattern he couldn't wait for more than to sleep with you in his arms after so many months of being apart. Though everything changes the second Calum steps into the dark bedroom, and he furrowed his eyebrows before a smile broke on his face. "Y/N." He cooed and went over to his side of your bed, his pillow filled with his cologne pressed into your embrace. Without having him by your side this was the second best thing to get over the fact that he was million miles away. "Missed me? I've definitely missed you." He whispered, ghosting his lips over your forehead before pressing a kiss. Even if he wanted to wake you up and see the bright smile on your face he waited just a bit, decided to take a seat on the floor and wrapped his hands around yours. "You have no possibly idea of how much I've missed seeing this sleepy face of yours." And even if you were far away in your dreams a smile broke on your face, feeling the presence of something you had dearly missed for too long.

Michael:

With a towel in his hand to dry off the blonde locks from the shower and a towel wrapped around his waist, his eyebrows furrowed the second he stepped out of the bathroom. The lights were still on but with the TV turned off and no sounds coming for you, suspiciousness filled his mind. Though he seemed to relax when he noticed you sprawled on the bed, your bags heavy under your eyes and your hair matted. "Why are you sleeping on my side of the bed?" He questioned out loud in thought, took a seat next to you on the bed and removed some of your hair away from your face. "Not that I mind though. This is the best side of our king sized bed." He giggled and rested his cheek on your arm, using his fingers to caress your bare skin and send shivers up your spine. School had been tiring you out to the fullest which made everything else almost blurred. You wanted to take a break from studies and focus on other things but you just couldn't. You couldn't even find the right way to your bed, but it seemed as the smell of Michael's pillow was enough to keep you calm.

Ashton:

Nightmares were common, especially for someone like you. Ashton was aware of this, usually trying his best to keep you away from those horrible dreams. Though at times with busy schedules he wouldn't manage to be home before eleven, which today was one of those cases. The second he walked into your bedroom and noticed the sweat on your forehead he knew exactly what was going on. You never had control of your body, wiggling the life out of your side and almost twice fell out of the bed in progress. Your legs were sprawled on top of the duvet confused while your hair was sprawled all over his side of the bed. Carefully taking a seat down on the bed he brushed some of your hair away from your face and noticed the way your eyelashes were moving. The nightmare was clear on your face but he didn't know whether or not to wake you up. And just the fact that you were sleeping on his side of the bed calmed him down because he had seen you in worst stages during nightmares. This was a more peaceful one and it probably had something to do with him always being there for you during these times. His side of the bed was enough to keep you safe even if he weren't there. And he felt so blessed by it.